chapter#34

Aidrinas POV

     Its monday,so i fix my self and stare to the mirror ......i just stress this few days because i changing some papers that i have to save and if you asking why i am here in the italy because im gonna manage my own business here so ...here i woke up early to go to my own conpany......i have some meeting to asher lee

I wear today is .......pink long cardigan,white tube,pink pants,pink heels and last i wear some jewelries like earings,necklace ......i just stare to the mirror.....i put some make up to me.....

Nandto ako dahil gusto kong ibalik what is mine....and that is renz lee my husband and boyfriend......and he is the father of my baby cheska.......i will gonna revenge what the hell did to me the girl who is now girlfriend of renz.........

I took my bag and last is my car....marcedes .....this car my own .........i go to the elevator and press down.....many minute i am here now in the hallway...they are all staring to me like they see some model.......i didnt remind then i focus in the door......

I didnt see chin here?where the hell are she?if she busy today?oh i miss her....i didnt see her for 3 days because im so damn busy to mange my own company.....

Nang makarating ako ay parking lot...i go to my car and go inside and start the engine....i have to go so see you later......

And later on....someone text me...

Ting!!!!!!

I notice that this message is from kua asher....so i open it i didnt know that im smiling now

Ina,

      Hey ina,alam ko na ikaw ang imemeet ko mamaya at maya ko tatanungin kung anong nangyari sayo bago kami umalis ng ate reen mo.....sorry if we leave you and can i ask?how is my baby princess?she ok right?ok i will gonna meet you later!

                                           -kua asher

When i finished read it i just reply the same and i said that she's ok now....and always finding her daddy.....and yes cheska always finding her daddy and i always say that her dad is always busy so........

I didnt see drixie here....oh i have to ask where's she is!!!!if you asking paano ko nakilala si drixie....because when i finished meeting a long ago.....she save me to the goons who want to kill me so she save me......and that the starts kung paano kami naging magkaibigan........

And the last i am here in my destination and that is my company.......

I go out to my car and fix my cardigan and go inside but someone who stop me.....

"Miss,bawal po kayong pumasok!"-he said to me i raise my eyebrow to him

"You didnt know me?so back off....!!"-i said to him

'Miss,bawal po talaga.....nandto po ang may ari ng company...kaya bawal kayong pumasok dahil may kameeting sya sa loob!!"-the guard said to me i just stare him cold kaya napaatras.......

'I will count 3 if you didnt say to your manger......i will kill all of you!!"-i said to him kaya natakot sya at tinawag ang kasama nya at pinatawag ang manager nila

"1.........................!"-i start to count ...

"2.......................!!"-i say but the manger is not here

"2 1/2.....................!!"-i said again and then i see someone running to my derection...

Then when she see me she bow for some respect......