chapter#33

Aidrina's POV

I slowly open my eyes and its so bright here i didnt know someone open the window here in my room..........

I stand to my bed and fix it....i fix to my self....i go in tge bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth....i go down and i smell delicious....i run because it is my favorite food....

And then i see chin ready the foods....i walk and hug her she's sweet....i do i didnt see this girl..did you know that i almost died in the car accident because of the girlfriend of renz for now....i want to see renz but i cant ....im scared to see him...

'Goodmorning,chin!!"-i said sweet

'Goodmorning too,ina!!"-she answer me back

'Let's go....let's breakfast together!!"-chin said to me and i nob to her

We sit in the chairs and face each other then smile......i see want she's cook and i smile very sweet
...because i seee the foods i almost want when im in out of country .....

This is cookies,leche plan,vege salad,juice,rice and chicken.....i took all of it........

We are so happy because this is not the end because we are laughing,storying,and also chitchat something.......

When we end eating i presenting the one who will gonna wash the plates.....

When i finish washing the plates i go in my room and took some outfits i will gonna go somewhre and if you asking where's chin she go to her work.....

And then i wear some jogging pants then croptop jacket..i also wear rubber shoes too...i want to jog outside...

When i finish...i go outside....and then i see chin standing in the counter of this hotel.....i go to her

'Chin!!"-i cheerful said to her

'O..oh ina!!"-she said nagulat ko yata sya?

'Where are you going?"-she ask me

'I will have some jogging outside,i want to smell fresh air!!"-i said to her and then i smile

'Ah ok...just be careful outside ok!!"-she said to me and i nob to her,she's like my sister but my sister died when i kidnapped of that bitch....all of my love's one is all died because of her.....

I walk outside....while i walking i go to the nearest park here...this park is the most memorable of renz and me when we are together.....

I took the necklace that renz give to me when we are celebrating our 4 yrs of love......

Do you want to know what is the true happend to me?ok i will say to you all

Flashback:(3yrs ago)

Nandito pala ako sa pinakagusto kong lugar dito sa italy....sabi kasi ni hubby makikipagkita daw sya saakin dito at may sasabhin...maya maya ay may lumapit saakin at tumakip saakin bibig and then.....everythings are all black

Slashhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Nagising nalang ako ng maramdaman ko na basa na ako at naramdaman ko na nakatali ang mga kamay at paa ko.....hndi ko magalaw galaw ang mga kamay at paa ko.....maya maya ay may tumawa kaya natakot ako natakot ako kung ano ang mangyayari saakin ngayon...hndi ko pa nakikita ang nobyo ko at ang pamilya ko......

'Hahahahahahhahahhaahhaha!!"-isang malakas na tawa at maya maya ay lumapit sya saakin at hinawakan ang mga pisge ko ng mahigpit kaya napaaray ako sa sobrang sakit na ginagawa nya

'A....ano p....pong g..gagawin nyo *sob* nyo s...saakin?"-tanong ko habang umiiyak ako sa takot

Sobrang hina ko noon at makalaban dahil isa lang akong mahinang babae noon at walang kaalam alam kung paano ako lumaban...