Boys Night.

My first tour has been amazing so far. Well, I haven't been on an actual tour before so I have nothing to compare it to. I guess it's time for another update. This update is on Tony and I. We are trying out the couple thing. It's different. Our "relationship" is on the down low because not even Mac knows about it, yet.

This happened about a month after the movie thing. Funny story, we were actually on the tour bus. Malcolm was asleep, I was in my "room" and Tony was watching videos. Just to clear things up, there's the room looking part with the huge bed and the sliding lock door, at the very end of the bus. Since, I'm the girl the guys thought it was only fair that I got to sleep there. They're gentlemen. As for them, they have bunk bed looking beds on each side of the bus, that's where they sleep.

Back to the story, I guess Tony got bored and he started messaging me. I guess he figured I was asleep because I hadn't come out of there in all day. Can't blame me though, it was a lazy tour bus day. So whatever, I responded and he told me to unlock the "door" separating us, so we could talk, since again, he was bored. I did and went to lay back down. He went in and laid down right next to me. We were talking and had a weird, intense, but serious moment. While fidgeting with each others fingers our hands intertwined.

Our hands fit perfectly together. In that moment, I let go and turned around to face the wall. I couldn't believe it. He made me turn back around and told me, "I know you felt it, too. Just let it happen already. Quit trying to run away from what could be epic. We'll never know if you won't take this chance with me. I mean, let's try it, you've honestly got nothing more to lose."

He made perfect sense, that's when I made it clear about keeping us discreet. I don't understand how we've gone this long on the down low. A few months later, almost through half of the tour and almost halfway to the guys leaving me to start their own tour. Everyday is just a day closer to both of us being miles apart. How tragic is that? Especially because Tony keeps me from going insane these days. He makes me feel complete. I'll just have to adjust to life without him for a while. Moving on, now, the hard part is on its way. Breaking the news to Malcolm. I had a feeling it was going to be awkward, but I guess we'll find out when the time comes for that.

"But Tony!" I say, giggling like I'm a five year old. I'm honestly flattered that he'd rather spend time with me than his boys. "No buts! I told you, I'd rather spend the night with you. Boys night can wait for another night." "No, quit pushing Malcolm away. And spend time with your friends." I say, running my fingers through his soft hair. I was going to hug him but Malcolm rushes on the bus. I step back as he chants, "Boys night!" "Bro, maybe we should skip boys night. Let's not leave Nikki alone." "Nikki is okay with being alone." I said, thinking maybe I'd catch up with Ari, maybe ask her for some girl advice.

"Bro, if Nikki says it's okay, it's okay. Maybe she wants some alone time, away from us. I bet we get annoying." Indeed they do, but I love these annoying guys. They make my days more cheerful. "Fine! You sure, Nicole?" Tony questions. "Positive, I'll check into the hotel and things should be fine. See you guys. Have fun, not too much fun!" Tony looks at me and gives me a hug. I guess for Malcolm it got awkward after we didn't pull away for a whole minute. "Uh, Tony? That's a little weird, you can let go of her now." "My bad." Tony said, clearing his throat.

"We'll see you in the morning." Malcolm said, giving me a fast and simple hug. They left to start their boys night out. As I checked into the hotel and made my way to the room. I decided to call Ariana, that only helped for a while until we said goodnight. Then I called Scooter but he didn't answer and Justin well the line was busy. I gave up and shut my phone off. Time was definitely lagging.

I got ready for bed and at around 11 or so, during a movie, there was knocking at the door. I was feeling lazy, but I got up to go check who it was. To my surprise it was Tony. I quickly opened up to let him in. He brought along a bag of what I'm assumimg was clothes. "Tony what are you doing back so soon?" "I'm sorry. I tried, I really did." He said, locking the door behind him. "Boys night isn't the same anymore. I was anxious. I got through a couple of beers and when girls started coming up to us, and I wasn't paying attention to them, Malcolm got annoyed and started questioning me about why I wasn't trying to hook up with any of them. And to bring them back to the room. Of course, I got frustrated and I may have mentioned something about me seeing someone and I walked out, found a cab. Here I am." "I'm sorry, Tony." "Please, don't be. I told you, I'd rather spend time with you!"

I was in awe, told him to go take a shower so we could talk more about what happened. He agreed, showered, got comfortable and went to sit on the bed with me. We talked about what happened, I could see why he was frustrated now. I was a little jealous, too. Then, we fell asleep. In the morning, there was another knock at the door, you know me being half asleep I don't even bother to look. "Hey Nicole, have you seen To—" I hear a familiar voice ask, while seeing the figure barge in. Oh my gosh, just great! Perfect timing. My eyes open wide and my mouth drops. "Uh oh." "Yes, uh oh! You two have some major explaining to do!" Malcolm made clear, standing with his arms crossed in the middle of my room, staring straight at Tony who was sleeping like a baby.

* Authors Note;

This one is for @prince2380 :) sorry it's a little lame but I tried updating just for you, girlie :) hope you enjoyed!!!.*