Verbs.

CLARKE'S POV - 4 months later:
Everyone around camp knows about mine and Bellamys little baby. She's not so little now though. Yes we are having a girl. My mum did an ultrasound and we found out the gender. She said she had big cheeks like Bellamy's and a lot of hair.

I am starting to feel nauseous and have been throwing up these past couple of months. Pregnancy sucks. The only two things that are keeping me going is Bellamy and our little baby girl. I am 20 weeks now and my belly is getting big. I have a huge stretch mark going from the where the belly starts right down to the centre of my pelvic bone. My mother says it's normal at this stage. She doesn't think me being pregnant is fantastic but she likes the idea of being a grandmother so early.

I was walking camp aimlessly, not really doing much because everyone wants me to do nothing. I prayed a flicker of hope would spark my heart and people would leave me the frick alone; especially Finn. He kept on looking at me oddly which creeped me out a bit. I needed to breathe and get away from this 'landfill site'. I might go hunting as I hadn't been every since I was pregnant. The grounders were no trouble as Lexa had already informed me about the alliance, via a messenger. Lexa knew I was pregnant ,but seemed more sad than happy when she wrote back. I could just tell in her whole tone of her writing and how she signed that letter with 'your dearest Commander' like I had to bow to her; which I would never.

I saw Bellamy jog up to me when I was just about to touch a log to move it. His messy, brown hair bounced in the tender wind as his chocolate eyes met with my crystal blue irises. "Clarke stop! You shouldn't be lifting that. Please don't stress yourself out." He said whilst touching my shoulder. "Honestly Bell, it's a log. I don't think it will harm the baby. And anyways there is nothing to stress about." I said to him in my bossy, pregnant moody tone. "Ok, sorry I just wanted to protect our baby." He hushed to me in an innocent tone. "I want to go hunting or just for a walk in the forest. Care to join me Bell?" I asked him. "Clarke, you know what I'm going to say. Don't go please..." he said. I hesitated for a moment and thought about his words. The words he said made sense but I wanted freedom. "Hang on Bellamy, you don't trust the grounders do you?"
I raised my voice at him which he clearly didn't like because he raised his eyebrow. He was only pissed off because he knew I sounded stressed and that was the last thing he wanted for me. "Well they did start a war with those Clarke!" I stormed off and went to my bedroom. I knew Bellamy didn't follow me because I couldn't feel his presence anymore. Our baby couldn't be behind gates all the time. She would need to feel nature and the world she lives in, not some rusty, old, electric fencing that she can't escape from. Bellamy wanted to keep me safe; I get it. But he knows I am strong and can kill someone (if I need to) with my own hands.

I put on a fur jacket that I got from Lexa as I congratulations presents and stormed out of my bedroom with a gun stuffed in my back pocket. My messy bun was coming loose so I quickly re-tied it and left a few pieces of hair dangling by the side of my face. I placed both my hands in my back pockets casually sneaking out when I shouted to a member of the guard "Open the gate!" I had permission to basically do anything because I was on the council so they opened the gate. Suddenly I heard someone very familiar shout my name "Clarke! Please wait!" It was Bellamy. He was just stood in the middle of Arkadia 100 yards away from me and I simply walked out putting my left hand up behind me as if to say "goodbye." Free at last.

Green, just green. Thick moss and ferns touched my fingers as I walked through an unknown path of the forest. I was only 2 miles away from Arkadia so I didn't really care. The Sunshine splattered onto the crispy yellow leaves leaving a beautiful symmetrical pattern on each one. I heard the wind weave in and out of each pinewood tree.

I heard an abrupt sound come from behind a tree and then another and another one. My heart started to beat more than it should have causing the baby to move around in my stomach. It hurt a lot to the point I had to erase my surroundings and focus on the pain. She was jabbing into my rib and I could hardly breathe. Suddenly a figure emerged from the tree that was making sounds a moment ago. I couldn't quite focus on the figure but when the baby stopped moving, it was Finn. I was so scared because I knew no-one was here. Bellamy. Bellamy wasn't here. No!

"Hey Clarke, Miss me? I missed you." He said annoyingly. "Um..no. Can you please leave. I don't want to cause any misunderstandings between us." I said as I tried to word it right so he wouldn't hurt my baby. He came closer and closer to me, to the point that I reached to my back pocket to get the gun out. It reassured me because it was the only thing that could protect not just me, but more importantly my baby. "Clarke, don't you dare step any further back otherwise.." "I'm not. I won't." I said putting my hand up almost surrendering to him. He ran up to me and I ran away. I ran so fast I couldn't feel my legs. My body wasn't fit enough to manage it; not nearly enough. He caught up with me about half-way back to camp. I heard a gun click and slowly turned around to see Finn holding a pistol with his left arm; the same arm as to when he cut my wrists. "Guessing that is your stronger hand Finn." I said. He just nodded and shot my straight in my thigh; twice. I thumped to the floor and couldn't walk. I couldn't do anything at all...nothing except for shuffle myself to a tree where I backed myself up. I pulled my pistol out of my back pocket and shot him in the stomach; basically anywhere on his evil body. He fell to the floor just panting heavily. At least he couldn't walk. I held my leg as tight as I could and fired 2 shots in the air to alert the guard I was injured.

I felt my baby move everywhere in my body and I screamed. From the pain in my leg, baby and wait...my arm. I saw an arrow impaled into the left arm of my body. Finn just laid there with a bow and a few arrows on the ground. He wasn't dead though. He just laid there gasping for air.

I was on the verge of passing out when I heard shouts and the ground shaking from something. "Help me..." were the only verbs I could say. My eyes were about to close and the last thing I saw was my mum touching my face and checking my body. Everything went white; not black, but white...

30 minutes later - Bellamy's PoV:
We made it back to camp all in a hurry with Clarke and that evil, evil devil, Finn. Clarke and our baby could die. I could throw up at the thought to no honest. She was passed out ,but not dead. Her bottom half of her body was drenched in blood and her lips looked cold. The guard that was carrying Clarke on the stretcher practically sprinted to the medical tent. Everyone moved out of the way. I didn't care about Finn, I just wanted to keep MY Clarke alive, no matter if anyone else was dead. My,Abby, Jackson and a member of the guard all hocked into a part of Clarke's petite body and shifted from the stretcher, to the operation table. Abby checked her bullet wounds whilst Jackson prepared the medicine. I just sat there holding her hand thinking to myself I should have gone after her. God! Why am I so stupid!

Because Abby was busy operating on my Clarke I moved my hand down on to her belly, to feel our baby girl. She was still however, you could still feel her fast heartbeat.

2 hours later:
Abby was done operating and left me to comfort Clarke for when she woke up. I held her hand in the medical room. It was cold so I took my jacket off and wrapped it around Clarke's belly to keep our baby warm. Jackson said the baby was ok ,but my princess needed to go easy and not stress as much; or at all ideally. Her hair was still in her messy bun ,so I gently lifted her head up and took it out. I left her blonde curls just sitting on her bruised shoulders. She was so beautiful. It was un-describable to put into words how beautiful she really was. I wanted to warm her lips because they looked so cold and blue. I gently kissed her and said "I love you Clarke Griffin. You and our baby."

Hope you guys liked that chapter. Thank you for so many reads in such a short amount of time. Keep voting ! See ya soon- Annie xoxo