We are SkaiKru!

CLARKE'S POV:

I slowly woke up to the high-pitched crying of someone. I knew who it would be though; my little baby girl. Bellamy was sat on a fold-up chair as I peeled my eyes open and as soon as I did, I smiled at him to indicate that I wanted him to bring over his daughter. She looked so perfect as Bellamy put her in my arms. "I feel as if I might squish her with my huge arms." Said Bellamy, making me laugh. "You're too kind Bell." I said. "What time is it Bell?" I asked him. "8:00pm. 2 hours until I need to get into position." He said. "Ok, I feel well enough to go for a walk around the camp if that's ok with his Royal Highness?" I asked him, laughing. "Sure , but take it easy. I'll help you." He said, whilst anchoring me out of bed.

Clarke is outside by herself watching the sunset whilst Bellamy has been arming everyone with guns.

Once again, I was doing one of my most favourite things in the whole world; looking at my baby girl was the other. The sun was half-away down in the sky and the air was musky. I heard a stone fling against a piece of metal which made me jump. I turned around and saw Bellamy. "Hey, how are yo" and before I could even finish my sentence he shouted "Where is the baby?! Is she ok?!" He asked frantically. "Wow, slow down Bell. She is in an incubator as she was distressed and needed her energy levels bought up. At least that was what my mum said. She is fine and I wanted to leave her to sleep."  He just nodded and the asked me "Got any baby names in mind Princess?" "Yeah, Aurora." The biggest smile was just printed onto his gorgeous face and then he suggested "Eirene. A middle name. I never had a middle name so I want to give our daughter one. Eirene is the Greek Goddess of Peace. That's all I want; peace and our little girl to have a middle name that means something."  "I think it's beautiful Bell. I love it."  He looked like his brain was still searching for something. "Aurora Eirene Blake...Aurora Eirene Blake."  He said Blake in a higher tone this time clearly making it obvious he wanted everyone to know he had a daughter.  

Then it clicked to me. Aurora isn't a Blake. She is a Griffin. I stood there astonished at what I was procrastinating and then asked Bellamy "Is this a proposal Bella"  but before I could even finish my sentence for the second time today he was kneeling down on one knee. I was gob-smacked. Bellamy actually wanted to marry me and even better, he loved me?!

"Clarke Griffin, will you make me the happiest man alive and mar" "BANG! BANG!" Two gunshots and a proposal were the only things I heard.

"Aurora." I said in a hurry, running to her. I knew I didn't give Bellamy my answer, but he could defend himself. As I was sprinting to Aurora's room, I heard everyone shouting "Azgeda!". My heart stopped. I didn't know what to do. I had just given birth and I was in no fit state to do anything, never mind run. My eyes looked back and saw one light splitting into 2, then 4, then 8 and so on. Azgeda were literally multiplying!

I managed to get to Aurora just in time and my mum was stood there cradling her, trying to calm her screams down. When she handled her to me, she stopped crying and I started. I cried and cried in front of my mum for 10 seconds saying "I'm too young. I cant do with! I cant bring her up!...If I leave her here, she will die mum!"   "Hey, listen sweetie. You are so strong and so Is Bellamy. You will take Aurora out of here and into the woods. I will have a member of the guard escort you to Polis on the back roads so you don't get hurt. Tell Bellamy and stay safe. I love you so much Clarke; my daughter." She said, whilst handing me 2 pistols which were fully loaded with amo. I nodded and wrapped Aurora against my chest tight enough, so that she wouldn't fall when I was riding.

Bellamy saw me running with all my things and looked so scared. "Clarke where are you going?" He asked. "My mum is going to get a member of the guard to take me to Polis where I will be safe. I will ride on the back roads to Polis so that Azgeda cant attack me. I will keep our baby girl safe; I promise."  He nodded and gave me a kiss on the lips. I loved him so much, and he didn't even know.

The horse that I usually rode was ready for me and I ran to it with Aurora screaming her lungs off. Bellamy saw me struggling, so finished loading his gun up and ran to help me. It told me that he wanted me to go and to keep Aurora safe for him. Raven managed to cut a huge piece of fencing out of the Arkadia walls so I rode through, holding back my tears from Bellamy. The other member of the guard followed through and we rode off to Polis to seek safety...I hoped this was the last time I needed safety from a frickin' city because the only place I felt safety was in Bellamy Blake's arms...

Thank you guys so much for so many views! It really means the world to me! Next chapter will be good and it will be out in the next 4 days to keep reading! Xoxo