Death is a long sleep.

Clarke, Lexa and the grounder army are riding to Arkadia early morning.

CLARKE'S POV:
Lexa was riding gently next to me. She looked calm because she knew she had time to fight; we were going to win. I saw the trees, leaves all in a huddle and moss dangling on old, rotten branches. It was quite dull for spring to be honest, but it was still beautiful. Aurora reminded me of nature and how she just got more beautiful every time I saw her.

The whole grounder army, 300, were riding behind us just wanting bloodshed in return. We weren't as far away from Arkadia as I thought to be honest. I was so ready to see Bellamy, to hear him, to touch him, to love him right in my arms. I was trying to put the idea that he might be dead out of my mind, but it just kept coming back. I had to scrap that thought the and think of me seeing him in the first time for a whole week.

My thoughts distracted me until Lexa said "Clarke, dismount your horse. We are here." I saw it. I saw Arkadia. I nodded at Lexa and looked at the army behind me. Some looked scared, but the majority looked ready to fight. I got off of my horse thinking about it all. "You know your positions. Go now and a horn will blow when we attack." Lexa shouted, but not so that Azgeda could hear us. I was going to follow Lexa's lead and we would head straight to Sector 1 where the supposed 'weakest' people still maybe were. Hopefully my first sight of SkaiKru would be of Bellamy, but knowing my luck, it probably wouldn't be.

Me and Lexa made it to the segment of Arkadia we needed to be at and there was 20 other soldiers with us just protecting Lexa and I so we didn't get ambushed or hurt on our way to sector 1. There weren't many Azgeda troops there as me and Lexa presumed they were all inside torturing SkaiKru. We made it through the fence that I had cut (like all the other soldiers had done) and scrambled to cover. "Lexa, over here." I whispered, as we scurried to the previous log storage unit. "Clarke, you go with 10 of my men to Sector 1 main entrance and I will go to Sector 1 via the south entrance of Sector 2 so that we have men on both sides. Is that clear?" Lexa asked me before I nodded at her.  I must have had 3 rifles on me with full ammo to kill all of the Azgeda devils.

10 men and I were quickly running with our backs low to the door, looking left and right to see any Azgeda troops that were there by surprise, but there weren't any. We approached the door that as open, probably because Azgeda couldn't figure out how to close it technically and there was no-one in the entrance. I carefully stepped inside, knowing where I was and kept on walking until I heard people talking; maybe screaming I couldn't tell. If they were screaming then it only meant one thing, oh god I thought to myself. They were torturing my family. I ran not caring about the other soldiers that were supposed to be with me. I followed the noise until I saw horrific sights. Azgeda members were torturing my family; for what, just a little annoyance. When I peered through the door, realising the 10 men had caught up, it wasn't just any member of SkaiKru, it was Raven! I almost cried but held back my tears. I took 2 deeps breaths saying in my head 'I love you Bellamy and Aurora. May we meet again.' And with that I was in the door and with in 2 seconds I had killed all 5 Azgeda troops. I rushed over to Raven helping her down, whilst she was nearly unconscious. "Raven, I'm here. Me, Clarke." She nodded, just about smiling with her eyes closed, in my arms. She had stracthes smothered on her back and 3 infected wounds on her left leg alone. I felt her forehead, which was warm and said to her "Raven, you have a high fever. I need to help you when I am done seeing where all the other people are. Can you tell me which Sector the rest of SkaiKru are in?" I asked her, gently. "In...2. Thankyou...for coming back." She said very breathlessly. I instructed for 3 of the grounders to help Raven and to keep her warm. I left them my water as well as she looked dehydrated.

As I walked out of the door, I bumped into Lexa who had blood splattered across her face. "Are you" "I'm fine, it was Azgeda's dead blood, not mine." Lexa said as she corrected me. "How many of them were there?" I asked her. "20 approx. Do you know where we need to go now?" Lexa asked me. "Yes, Raven is in there, holding on for dear life and just told me that the rest of SkaiKru are in Sector 2; the biggest part of the Ark. We need to kill Azgeda troops with surprise. Maybe just burst in on the count of 3 and shoot until they are all dead?" I asked. "Yeah, that sounds good." Lexa said worried. "Come on, this way." I said as I gestured her along the hallway. I heard mumbled voices that didn't sound like English and that's when I knew...Azgeda. I nodded 3 beats to Lexa mouthing the words 1..2..3 and with that we intoxicated every Azgeda grounder with bullets in their hearts. I saw one running towards me every 3 seconds but I managed it kill them all. Lexa was managing well with a gun and sword. Suddenly I saw 3 SkaiKru members gets stabbed by Azgeda and then 4 more. I knew we would loose them though. There was screaming and shouting and hissing in the air that you were almost left deaf.

I shout at-least 200 Azgeda members by now as the rooms we were in was huge. I saw more blood and more worried faces. I was almost out of my 2nd round of bikers but didn't have time to change them. I drew out my sword, aware of the grounder coming towards me, and dodged his hit. Then another and another. He swooped as I tried to get him, but he was good, too good. Finally he looked away for a millisecond and I stabbed him in the stomach and said "Natrona." He bloody well was a traitor to the alliance and nothing else.

As I took a breath I felt my leg collapse inside. I looked behind me to see a grounder with a sword that had my blood on it. He was going to kill me! My leg gave way and I couldn't stand. The grounder came towards me and placed his hands around my neck, as I shuffled to the wall. He was suffocating me. I couldn't breathe. Every tiny gap of my airways was sealed up like a new sweet packet. After 20 prolonged seconds he stopped and I ran. I ran like hell but not as fast as you might have thought. My leg actually cut my running time in half like 30 minutes to 15 on a clock. He grabbed me again and shuved my head against the wall. I could only see people's legs from the corner I was at. He started to strangle me again until I felt like going into a long sleep. I was closing my eyes,but then I saw him....

Thank you for reading 'Bellarke Baby'! See you soon Xoxo Annie.