47: Kage Summit

Aiyama felt her heart sped up as she heard that she had a letter waiting for her. She immediately opened it and saw it was from Madara. Before unfolding it, she turned to her current maid Hanoi and asked if she could read it instead.

"You're very shy aren't you? Or perhaps you don't want to read any sad news?" Hanoi laughed light heartedly and began to process the words before reading the sheet.

"To my beloved future wife,
The kimono has been prepared for a while if you look in the top jour that my imouto should have placed in. If not, please don't murder him as I would. Lastly, there is a slight delay as of yet. I'll explain everything once I return."

Hanoi flipped the page back to see if there was anything more. Still, Aiyama shook at what he meant there was a delay. That was when she went over to the dresser in her current room and saw the kimono. She nearly gasped and thought specifically how her day was becoming. The red faded flowers danced on the fabric blending in the creamy white colour. The silk was professionally made and looked very expensive. There were some jewels embedded at the top near the neck which nearly infuriated her. And the next thing she pulled out was an emerald necklace with a small golden chain. She felt her fingers tingle as she touched the jewel. Her eyes widen in shock with the expenses Madara provided just for their wedding together.

"Why would he spend so much for this?!" Aiyama seethed with engraving anger. Hanoi shrugged, not understanding what the major problem was.

"I guess that means you're special to him if he spent this much on what? Expensive jewelry, a nice kimono that many women would dream of, and god knows where the flowers are. I wouldn't feel hurt over his efforts in keeping you happy." Hanoi began to brush her hair back making her groan slightly from the awful head jerk.

Aiyama felt her heartbeat extra while her cheeks flushed scarlet red. To keep me happy? He's hurt her more than she realized but she forgave him every time regardless. Her heart longed to be with him more and more each passing day. She would go to extra lengths to make him happy to be torn apart from whatever ambition he sets his eyes upon. Does he really want to be with her? She wonders this... but why marry her then? He can't stand the thought of her being with someone else. She hoped it was that reason, then she has found slight irritation to bug him with.

____________

Briefly, a few days had passed and Aiyama was being ushered for Kimono sizing, makeup and ceremony preparations. The women who were dragging her out and touching her in all sorts of places were giving her talks about the man and of course sex. Nothing beats this talk like how Uchiha Kiyoko would scold her for and how to satisfy her man. And not only can it become uncomfortable being in their presence. Even Izuna would pop in once in a while to see how things are going.

Her brother Tobirama wasn't anywhere while she felt sad heartened at the fact. He really is against this. Mito on the other hand had been helping her and comforting her as well. 'She was against it at first, but that was only because it was Uchiha Madara we're talking about.'

Love is love... sometimes it takes an eternity to find the one for you. Madara took the effort and claimed me all those years ago without telling me his feelings. Uchiha's are really bad at communicating it seems.

"Aiyama~" the voice of Izuna wouldn't falter her anymore. She would become weak to the knees seeing how things are becoming around her. Madara held his desires in and more likely can see she is willingly ready to give herself and everything to him. He has waited for this long... and it's been over a year since the settlement of the village happened. Her attention turned towards the young man at the door with his raven hair tied back like usual.