Morning Blues

I asked "King are you ok?" He looked at me confused and said "Yea I'm fine Diane." He gave a reassuring smile he looked a bit shaky but I didn't question it. Gowther seemed to make observations, but didn't say anything aloud. King was mumbling something to himself but we couldn't hear him.

King POV
I knew that today was the day. I would try to increase my power. On my own this time. No help from anyone else. I couldn't tell the others because only one person knows of my evil form. That one person would be Ban, The Fox Sin of Greed. Diane has seen it before but her memory of it has faded. It seems to do that with people not used to seeing an evil fairy. Since Ban has seen Elaine in her good fairy form he's probably used to it or something. I don't know but he's seen it. I want to boost the power of it so I can really protect the ones I need to. No one else can know about it though, for it is a secret form of the fairy king for emergencies only. Diane looked worried but I was just talking to myself out loud and Gowther stared at me with his emotionless eyes. It was kind of disturbing. "Gowther please stop looking at me. You're scaring me." Gowther said "ok." And looked away from me. He was still completely emotionless.

Gowther POV
I was only observing king's behavior because he acts different around Diane. Just like Elizabeth Does with the Captain. Maybe he has a "crush" on her. He always blushes around her and his heart races. Diane seems to only just feel the same way about him after that battle in Vizal. I wonder what happened between them.

King POV
Ban decided to make lunch for all of us but Escanor and Merlin still weren't up yet. They were up late experimenting and making something I think. I'm surprised they didn't wake up when the Tavern started shaking. Anyways I soon started to feel depressed again. I don't know why this has been happening a lot recently but it has. As far as I know I've never had depression of any kind, but I kept on having these bad dreams and I'm starting to think it's serious.