Back Pains

Ban sighed and said "nothing." blankly. I wasn't satisfied with his answer and asked "WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!" I shout even louder and with tears rolling down my cheeks. Ban must have felt bad for me or something because he hugged me. "Like I said nothing-" Ban got interrupted by Diane bursting through the door. "I HEARD YELLING!" Diane must have gotten jealous of Ban or something because she made him stop hugging me and she hugged me instead. "Nothing is wrong with you king. You're perfect just the way you are." She told me and I blushed a lot, while still crying. I hugged her back and I almost screamed again. My back hurt really bad q-q she seemed to notice this and she started petting me saying, "shhhhh.... it's ok." Ban seemed pretty pissed that he got side stepped like that. For some reason Ban acts pretty stubborn and playful towards me, which is annoying, but at times he's really caring which is what my sister, Elaine, told me in the necropolis once. I didn't believe her but now that I've seen it for myself..... I like this side of Ban. Diane has been looking out for me more and more it seems. I just noticed this whole time Diane never stopped hugging and petting me. Realizing this my whole face goes burgundy. Ban chuckles at the sight and Diane gives him this glare. I started whimpering from holding in my screams and Diane was just there comforting me. Ban was making fun of me and had turned annoying again.

Diane POV
Ban was being annoying. I just ignored him and kept on petting King, making sure that he didn't scream again because everybody else was asleep. He started crying again from the pain. I don't know what it was from but I do know he was in pain because he bit his lip so that he didn't scream. His whimpers were kind of agonizing to listen to. "Shh..... it's ok.." I kept on telling him I'm a whispery tone. He eventually fell asleep in my arms and I gently put him in his hammock. I went outside and my small pill was about to wear off so that I could go to bed.