"What's wrong with me?"

I cleaned it up and myself up and I decided to go to bed early. I just didn't feel good. My head hurt and I felt dizzy. I should eat tomorrow. I fell asleep in my hammock and at 3:00AM the whole Tavern was moving. I noticed that we were on the move and I'm really confused on why we were moving. It was 3:00 in the morning which town were we going to at 3:00 o'clock?! Diane was in her giant form and right outside my window. Ban was outside with everyone else and I decided to join them. Captain said "nice hair king" with that same chuckle and grin he always has. In reaction to his comment I put my hood up. In a tired voice, almost a groan I asked "Captain why are we moving at 3:00 o'clock in the morning?!" He said "some holy knights are tracking us down so we had to move for safety reasons. For their safety reasons I mean." and then he did that chuckle again. I just groaned and stopped talking. 

Diane POV
King looked really tired and kind of sad. After what happened a few days ago I've been worrying more and more about him. I feel like I have to watch over him now. I don't want him to hurt himself again. I want all of his pain to go away. I wish I could help him. Ban and King seemed to be having that squabble they always have and it's normally about something kind of dumb. I decided to take some of the pills Merlin gave me to make me small because I was getting tired walking along with hawk's mom and the Tavern. King greeted me with "oh hi Diane ^^" I replied "Hello King." He continued to complain to Ban until the Captain shut them both up saying "guys I swear to god if you both don't shut up I will make you clean up after the pig =>" I kind of chuckled at how they just went silent after that. We stopped near a town at 6:00AM three hours after we left. King quickly shut off his alarm before it could even buzz once. Captain was talking to Merlin, and Goather and Escanor stayed silent the whole time, King and Ban also didn't say a word. Elizabeth was inside cleaning, etc. and I went inside to help. We were talking about girl things and such. We finally stopped moving and everyone else came inside too. King and Ban both went to their room immediately. I didn't even get to ask King if he was doing ok.

King POV
I rushed up the stairs because I wanted to do something. I started singing or rather humming Soap by Melanie Martinez. Ban looked at me like I was crazy. I mean he's not wrong but it slightly offended me. "Think I got myself in trouble, so I'll fill the bath with bubbles... then I'll put the towels all away..." Ban just kept staring at me with that same 'you're insane' look on his face and I didn't like it. "Stop looking at me like that." I finally told him. He didn't say anything and he looked away. I asked myself "what's wrong with me?" loud enough for Ban to hear. Ban still didn't say anything. "What's wrong with me?!" I said again a bit louder crying a little bit.