A Nice Day in Town.

King POV
I stood up and was again embarrassed that Diane picked me up like that. I feel so weak right now... but I just couldn't help crying. Ban was being so mean today. T^T Diane grabbed my hand and stared running through the town, going from place to place buying stuff. I actually felt really happy. Diane was having fun and so was I. Diane said "King, if you ever get tired I'll carry you ok?" I blushed and said "o-ok Diane. ^^" I was a little embarrassed and felt odd. I flew up to Diane and I kissed her on the cheek. Diane blushed a little and she pet my head, her fingers running through my messy hair. I almost died from blushing.

Ban POV
What did I just do?! I didn't mean to scare him like that! Why do I have to be such an idiot?!?! I angrily punched a whole in the wall. I Immediately regretted it. If the captain found out he would be angry-

Diane POV
King looked so adorable that I just had to boop his nose. I almost killed him in the process, his face going blood red. ^^" we went by this one store that had the most lovely orange and yellow dress. I stared at it in awe as King saw me he asked "do you want me to by it for you?" "No that's ok thanks though King!" I say with a smile while patting his head. King looked at me and nodded. It was kind of cold outside because it was fall and that meant that Thanksgiving was right around the corner. I knew for a fact that King loves Thanksgiving because of all of the delicious food and bonding time. I wanted to make this Thanksgiving special for him. ((Sorry if you don't celebrate it I just think that too many Kiane fanfics focus on Christmas. QwQ)) I immediately knew that I had to try my hardest this year. I was determined.

King POV
I had to get Diane this dress one way or another. The holidays are coming up and I wanted to get Diane something special so now I know what to get her. It's quite a lot of money though...... I don't care!!! I'll spend any amount of money on Diane! She deserves it she's a wonderful person!

(Sorry about the slow updates! I've been really busy. Also expect two new books to come out soon qwq anyways have a good day and I'll see you guys all later in chapter 12 qwq))