"Im not hungry..." (Trigger warning: self harm)

Before I knew it, lunch was done and Diane noticed I wasn't eating much. She still had that same worried expression on her face. Hawk got Goather's meal because he didn't eat. Diane finally broke the silence by asking me "King, are you sure you are ok? Your eyes-" I replied "I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me so much. ^^" cutting her off. I know it was rude but I had to. I covered my face with my hood and announced "thanks Ban but, I'm not hungry." Ban seemed slightly offended but just said "ok. I'll just feed it to master" (Hawk if you didn't know that's what Ban calls him) me, not really caring at the moment, just flew up to mine and Ban's room and tried to fall asleep in my hammock. It was raining outside and I just stared outside into the pouring rain not being able to fall asleep. Feeling bored I decided to try something. I turned chastifol (is that how you spell it?) into it's spirit spear form and lightly touched the blade part against my arm and a bit of blood came out. It felt satisfactory and I liked it. I tried it again in a different spot but harder. Then I heard footsteps. CRAP. Someone was walking up the stairs! I quickly covered my arms with my sleeves again and pretended like I was asleep, but to no avail. Diane was coming to check on me because she knows I'm always hungry so, that was not a good excuse. My bad. -~- the blood came through my sleeves and she saw it, and then she panicked. She shook me gently and said "King you're bleeding!!" I replied "oh, really? I said like I didn't know, but I did. Diane said "don't worry I'll help you clean it up. ^^" and oh god she was sooo cute. So she cleaned up the cuts and it hurt like hell but at least I'm not bleeding anymore. I kind of got my jacket dirty and it was kind of stained. Diane asked in a very serious tone "who did this to you?!" I told her "I don't know but I wouldn't worry about it too much. ^^" Diane looked unsatisfied with my answer and asked again in the same stern, serious tone. I didn't fess up about cutting myself. I just told her again "don't worry about it it's fine ^^"