Chapter 1: Two years ago

Adrien tapped his jittering foot as he waited for his girlfriend to arrive in front of the eiffel tower, the most romantic spot in Paris. They've been dating for around 5 years, and today was Marinette's 20th birthday.

He glanced around and was relieved when he saw the hidden cameras to capture the moment, and Nino and Alya 'casually' strolling around. Those two had been engaged for over a year, and that gave Adrien the courage to do the same.

Wait, he thought. What if Marinette says no? What if she breaks up with me? What is she'll hate me? Oh no if Marinette hates me what'll I do? I should've thought this through. I better chicken out before-

"Hey Adrien!"

Adrien snapped out of his thoughts and say the familiar petite girl walking toward him.

She gave one of her adorable smiles and asked, "So, why'd you call me here?"

He took a deep breath then stared at her straight into her eyes, which was probably a mistake.

Those blue eyes that you could get lost in, they drag you forward until you're with her. No wonder Nathaniel had a crush on Marinette. At least I got her first. Yes me. Adrien... Adrien... Adrien?

He shook his head, clearing his thoughts before he addressed the girl who was calling him.

"Huh?"

"I asked why you called me here."

He took a deep breath.

"Can't I have a surprise birthday date with my girlfriend?"

Marinette's cheeks turned a light pink before kissing him.

"Mmmm.... you'll need to find a better excuse than that."

He looked at her and sighed.

"I have a present for you."

Marinette's eyes darted everywhere, but she couldn't find a present.

"Where?" she finally asked.

"I am the present," he said with a smirk.

Marinette rolled her eyes.

"If you must know, I'm dead serious."

"That's it, I'm done with you," she said, knowing that she hated when Sirius died in Harry Potter.

Adrien sighed, his stalling coming to an end.

"Marinette..."

She raised an eyebrow.

"You're the perfect girl. I want to hear you laugh everyday. I want to see you smile. I want to wake up just to see your face grinning at me. I want you to be mine."

Marinette gasped, and her brain rushed will all sorts of possibilities.

"W-will you marry me?"

He kneeled down and held out the box, waiting for her response.

Marinette's hands covered her face as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Yes!"

She hugged Adrien and gave him a long, passionate, kiss.

A few seconds later, cheering erupted. Her college class was hiding, and they cheered for the new engaged couple.

Back in the shadows, there was a blonde with her best friend.

"If I can't marry Adrien, no one will!" she screamed. "Wait till my daddy hears about this!"

"If it helps," said Sabrina. "I have lots of plans to ruin their wedding."

A smirk appeared on Chloe's face.

"And that's why you're my best friend."

A/N: Ok! So! I originally wrote this on my fanfiction.net account, but my friend told me to post it on here since it was more popular. So I did.