Never again

"Guys you're being stupid! This could get you arrested or worse!" I shouted as Sam and Colby packed up to go trespass on an abandoned sight.
"We will be fine!" Sam said shaking my warning off.
"Sam!" I looked at him and stared at him. He leaned his head down.
"Colby." I said grabbing his arm. "You can't be serious. This is the most heavily guarded place ever. You aren't this stupid!" I looked at him in the eyes and he looked down to mine.
"We will be okay. I promise."
He completely dismissed what I was saying.
"Fine, but don't expect me to come to your rescue when you go to jail or end up dying." I growled.
I stomped up to My room.
They are idiots. They are gonna die. I thought to myself as I heard the door close and the car pull out.
Time skip
I had hung it with Arron Corey and devyn for a while when Aaron got a phone call.
"Hey sup dude?"
I couldn't hear what the other person was saying.
"Hey can I put you on speaker?" Aaron asked.
He waited and then put his phone on speaker.
"I need help man." It was Colby. My heart sunk but rose in anger.
"We uh.... we got caught and now... we are in jail." I shook my head as I filled with anger.
Aaron noticed my anger and took it off of speaker.
"Yeah. Okay." Aaron said with little pauses. "Okay. Bye." He hung up and I exploded.
"I told them that would happen! But they didn't listen! I have go wrangle two idiots who can't even fathom the chance of being arrested or dying!! They could have died! Getting caught was the least that could have happened!" I was so angry. Aaron got up and walked toward me.
"Hey it's okay. I know you care about them but I'll go bail them out. Then you can yell at them all you want." He said softly. He hugged me and I sighed.
"Okay. Thanks Aaron."
"That's what best friends are for." He smiled.
He walked out and Corey shouted "go get our criminals!" Devyn laughed and I had to crack a smile.
<Time skip>
It was about three hours later. They had made it home and they had walked through the door.
I wanted to tell so bad but they didn't deserve it they deserved worse. They got the silent treatment.
"Hey baby!" Colby said as he walked into the kitchen where I was making myself a snack.
I didn't respond.
"I said hey." He came over and hugged me from behind.
"Look. I know you're mad but." I walked away.
"Baby. Look I'm fine." He said standing in front of the tv I was watching. I got up to walk away but he stopped me. He hugged me and I couldn't do it anymore. I broke down crying. My limbs went numb. I fell on the floor and cried.
"Baby what's wrong?" He asked picking me up.
"You could have died. I could have never seen you again." I cried.
"Shhh... it's okay." He rubbed my back. I gripped onto his shirt. I wanted to hold him forever and not let go. He was my comfort, my happiness. Every time he held me I felt at home, I felt safe. As my tears stopped and my hyperventilating turned to sniffles I looked at him.
"Look. I'm okay."
"But what if you died or couldn't get out of jail? What would happen then? I would be alone without my other half. Four people would be without their best friend. And two others would feel incomplete without you here."
"I know. It was stupid."
"It was beyond stupid. It was completely and totally vacuous!"
"I-i know. I'm sorry. I didn't think of anyone else but myself."
"You really didn't even think about even yourself. You could have died but you passed that over, you could've gotten lost, but you passed that over."
He hung his head and I saw a tear fall.
I tilted his chin up and he sniffled.
"I didn't mean to make you worry or mad. I didn't think. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He cried and grabbed me. He held me so tight. I couldn't imagine what was going on in his head.

Colbys pov
Everything she was saying was true. She was so right. I could have lost her. The fact that if something else could have happened. I would never be able to hold her again. I hated that thought. I gripped her being so thankful for the life I was able I keep. I was thankful that she didn't totally hate me.
"I love you y/n. So much." I cried.
"I love you too Colby."
"I can't imagine what Sam is gonna get from Kat." I laughed.
"More then you did that's for sure." Y/n stated
"Yeah. I know." I nodded backing away from our hug.
"Promise me you'll never do it again?" Y/n asked.
"I promise. Never again."
"Good."