𝓽𝔀𝓸

INSTAGRAM!

tagged: joe_mazzellolennondaisy: are you ready, are you ready for this?

lennondaisy: are you ready, are you ready for this?

joe_mazzello: im so not ready!

user21: I'm so excited for you Lennon! Have fun :)

simonkane: kill 'em babe!
lennondaisy: love you <3

user5: that's so cute^

brianmayforreal: I can't wait to hear your sound in real life ! Bri !
lennondaisy: and yours!!!

pennywalt: I'm so excited for you!
lennondaisy: thanks girly ;)

LENNON ARRIVED TO SET, she didn't know where to go, but a man dressed in all black came up to her. He wore a head set and his hair was very very short.

"Lennon, right? Come with me." He said in the most husky British accent Lennon had ever heard. She nodded her head nervously, she didn't want to seem nervous so she quickly kept her posture straight and walked with a curve in her hips.

The set they were on was so large, a ginormous field of green and a few green screens set up. She stopped in her tracks when crossing the set up Live-Aid stage.

"Come on ma'am." The tall man said, she looked at him sharply and nodded her head. Lennon continued to walk behind the man, he brought her to a building behind the stage, it was made of brick and was two stories. She walked up the steps behind him and walked into the room he brought her in.

"This is yours, Brian told me to say that it's only small because you're not getting hair and makeup but if you wanted something bigger than just ask." He was reading this from a paper, he looked up and gave her a smile. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fantastic, thank you." She smiled, the man left the room. Lennon grabbed her bass guitar from her back and placed it against the wall. Then she placed her backpack on the desk.

Lennon decided to stroll around, she walked out of the room and snapped a quick shot of the room. Just to send to Penelope, Lennon missed her best friend.

"Excuse me, what are you doing?" A deep British accent spoke loudly behind her. She looked around for the voice, a blonde man came up to her, stomping almost. He stopped, placing his hand on his hips and cocking his head.

"Oh you're talking to me?" She questioned, then she gave a little laugh and smiled. "I'm working on this film, and you?" He scoffed and shook his head.

"I'm playing Roger Taylor," He said. Lennon stared at him, they do have resemblances. "The drummer? If you worked here you would know that, who the hell are you?!"

"First of all, I know who Roger Taylor is. I even have his phone number. I was looking at you because I was just thinking that Roger's eyes are way prettier than yours." She stopped for a second, turning off her phone and sliding it into her back pocket. "Second of all, I'm Lennon Hunter, I'm the bass player."

"Lennon!" A familiar voice sounded from behind her. She turned around to Joe and smiled. "I'm so glad you're here. I need so much help in this Live-Aid thing it's going to be so long and I'm still a crap Bass player. Oh, hey Ben."

"Hey Joe." Lennon turned to Ben and gave him a mean glare, then back to Joe. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"I'm going to get my bass guitar, I'll be back." She said, walking into her room, slinging her strap over her shoulder and walked back out. "Let's go Joe."

TWITTER!

lennondh: a girl is tIRED.

MazzelloJoe: you're so great Lennon!
lennondh: thank you so much joe :)
|
user7: get some rest!
|
Gwilymlee: great to meet you, your bass skills are phenomenal Lennon!
|
user20: can't wait to see the film :)