𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

DM

harperconway:
hey Len! I'm in New
York from Blighty this
week and wanted to say
hi! Are you still around
here, i really need to
speak with you.

I am in New York for
a few weeks but I live
in London now actually!

harperconway:
marvellous! well I'm
free Sunday and would
love to catch up with
coffee, how about that
little place where all the
hipsters take pictures at
12?

that would be great!
see you then :)

harperconway:
and you!

LENNON SMILED AS she drank her tea. Although in love with London, New York was her home and she was so unbelievably happy to be home.

"Lennon darling!" She heard behind her. Turning her head quickly, Lennon's eyesight dimmed, something that had been happening for a few months now. "You look lovely! How are you?"

"I'm great, I came back home for a few weeks to spend some time with family and conveniently I'll go back with all of my things. I already had a temporary working Visa and have recently extended it on my way to a citizenship." Lennon ruffled her hair back and quirked her shoulders up. "I have a great boyfriend now, did you ever watch Eastenders?"

"Of course!"

"Well he played the older Peter Beale, and he's also going to play in the Queen movie that I just worked on." Harper tapped on the table and smiled all giddy.

"Yes! I know exactly who he is, he's so fit Lennon." Lennon laughed lightly and covered her mouth. "Speaking of boyfriends, I wanted to talk to you about Simon."

"Simon?"

"Yeah, so about a week ago I had just arrived and I went to this party. I was knackered so I decided to leave early and as I left I saw your friend Penelope." Lennon smiled at her friends name, she has plans to meet up with her dear friend later on in her trip. "Anyway so I waved at her and she looked away which was a tad dodgy. She had a man kiss her right then and I didn't know she was dating someone-"

"What? Me neither."

"So I stood there waiting awkwardly for them to break up their kiss and once they did I saw who it was, it was that wanker Simon." Lennon choked on her tea and held her chest. "I didn't know if it was a one off or something like that. I'm sorry about this love, that git is an ass."

"I just don't understand why she didn't tell me." Lennon's heart rushed, she didn't understand why Penelope wouldn't tell her. Her hearing went flat, brain pulsing and a bouncing leg up and down. She felt a hand touch hers and focused back on reality.

"Breathe, Lennon." Lennon nodded her head and exhaled. "Do you want to get out of here? Oh! I have an amazing idea, let's go back to your place and get all dressed up. There's a posh ruv going on and it has an open bar."

❀ ❀ ❀

Harper sipped her wine, Lennon adored her elegant ways. Every time she has ever hung out with Harper, she straightens her posture, fixes her hair and puts a light smile on her lips.

"This place is insane Harper, I love it! People in fancy dresses drinking champagne. I'm in a fancy dress and drinking champagne!" Lennon smiled and took a sip of her drink before crossing her legs.

"Oh you can't love it that much Lennon, these people are dull. You're so much more rock and roll than these posh pigs!" Lennon smiled and set down her drink. "Look, there's a gorgeous room upstairs that we need to get through those security guards to get to. So let's get through it and we will have a photo shoot once we're up there. And oh! Grab a bottle of champagne." Lennon scurried over to the open bar and smiled brightly.

"Hello! I was wondering if I could trouble you with a bottle of champagne?" The bartender nodded cutely and handed Lennon a bottle. "Thank you so much sir!"

Lennon returned to where Harper was, who had seemingly gotten through the guards. Harper grabbed the girls hand and pulled her up the stairs.

"Lennon, go by the window! Come on, pose you beauty." Lennon giggled and began to pose in front of the window.

INSTAGRAM!

tagged: harperconwaylennondaisy: harper took some photos of me :)

lennondaisy: harper took some photos of me :)

user34: HOLY CRAP YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!

joe_mazzello: not to expose or anything but Ben is sitting next to me drooling right now.
lennondaisy: ah! Thanks for exposing lmao.

user55: ARE THEY DATING ARE THEY DATING
user67: I THINK THEY ARE!!!!!!

lucyboynton1: NO NO NO YOU ARE TOO PRETTY AND I WANT TO BE PRETTY WITH YOU!!!!!!!!
lennondaisy: WE WILL BE PRETTY TOGETHER AGAIN LOVELY!

mrgwilymlee: how elegant m'lady
lennondaisy: why thank you sire

user82: she looks really thin :/

benhardy1: you look too beautiful not to be with me right now.
lennondaisy: miss you benny :)

user73: PLEASE HAVE THEM BE DATING PLEASE PLEADE PLEASE

a/n
simon + pennyyy
zamn
also I personally LOVE
HARPER
eeaand Crystal Reed is gorgeous