𝓼𝓲𝔁

"LENNNON YOU MADE IT!" Lucy exclaimed, running over to the brunette and giving her a ginormous hug

"LENNNON YOU MADE IT!" Lucy exclaimed, running over to the brunette and giving her a ginormous hug. Lennon half smiled and stepped back. "Are you okay? Is it what Ben said the other night?"

"No I'm fine, I promise." Lennon insisted, a bit too much. Lucy nodded her head and looked behind her and back to Lennon.

"Follow me, I'll bring you to their little recording studio." Lucy told Lennon, Lennon followed her looking to the ground solemnly. Lucy opened walked through a door way and stopped in her tracks. Lennon looked up from the ground to see Ben singing into the microphone, raising his arms and looking pissed.

He glanced over at her but went back into the scene, the others were in the studio. Once the directors called cut the boys went over to greet Lennon.

"I thought you said you couldn't make it!" Gwilym said, she looked him up and down. Everyday when he's in costume he looks just like Brian it blows her mind.

"Well I do have to leave soon but I didn't want to miss out on the shoot." She smiled weakly, sadly. The boys laughed, Ben came up behind them.

"What're you doing here?" He questioned, crossing his arms like the proper douche he was. "Didn't you say you 'had plans' and that you 'couldn't make it'. Huh?"

"Sorry." She responded, she meant it. Lennon didn't want to put Ben out, he was working and she didn't want to be petty. "I'll get out of your hair then, I do have to go make this damned appointment." Everyone frowned, looked at Ben and made angry gestures.

"It's not my fault she has an appointment!" Ben retorted. Everyone sighed and walked away, Lucy went to get a coffee. Lennon looked to Ben and walked away abruptly. She heard footsteps trailing her.

"Are you trying to pit them against me Lennon? Did you come here to do that, to start a fight. You're a genius you know, making up some appointment so that people will beg you to come. You're nuts Lennon! Literally insane, if people knew what you were up to, like I do, no one would like you, no one!" Ben shouted as he walked behind her gaining on her speed. But after his monologue she stopped in her tracks. She turned to him, tears welling up in her eyes.

"I'm getting an abortion." She informed him, looking right at him. Her leg jumped up and down. She tilted her chin back so no tears would roll out. "I don't need you to say anything because I know you could care less about me. But I'm going to the clinic on fifth, the one with all the damn protesters outside. You can call ask them yourself if you're so invested in my life. Now I have to go."

IT HURT ONCE she woke up, she didn't know it would hurt. They gave her a Jel•lo and let her sit for an hour. She didn't know if she was going to tell Simon. She didn't know what she was doing at all, she just cried. So many tears, she didn't even know why she was crying she just was.

An hour passed, she was being led out after she changed back into her clothes, she was signing a paper when someone tapped her back. She was scared, if it was someone she knew would they tell Simon, would they tell her dad, her sister? She turned around.

"What in gods name are you doing here?" She asked the blonde haired man. Lennon looked at him in the eyes, and then understood that he didn't know why he was there. He held up a bag of what she could assume was fast food. Lennon begrudgingly took it and turned back to the desk.

"So, you will be sore, you will bleed for the first one or two days but any longer and you must call us back, okay?" The lady smiled, Lennon nodded her head and turned to Ben.

"Did you drive here?" She asked, he nodded his head. "Can you drive me home?" He nodded his head again. "Good, lead me to your car. Then you can tell me where you got fast food because I've been here for a month now and haven't seen a single fast food place." Ben smiled and placed his hand on her back. They walked out and people yelled at them, a female protester stopped to look at the two.

"Wait! Aren't you the guy in Bohemian Rhapsody?" The girl asked, Ben just kept walking. He held her back and just kept walking. Lennon kept her head down. He lead her to his car, Lennon got in then he walked around and got into the drivers seat. He looked at her and exhaled, he had no idea what he he was doing.

"Are you okay?" He asked, Lennon shot her head up to him. She shook her head and opened the brown bag. She pulled out the fries and started to eat them. "I'm sorry Lennon."

"For what?" She asked, shoving a few fries in her mouth. "You didn't do anything Ben, I've been a bitch to you. Everything you've said has usually been right, I'm not a good per-"

"Don't say that. Everything I say is because I'm an ass Lennon. I was jealous that everyone liked you. But I know why they like you. You're amazing. Everyone cares about you because they should care, I care. That's why I came today." Lennon put down her fries and lounged over her seat to give Ben a hug. She put her head in the crook of his neck and rested it there for a few minutes. He put his hand on the back of her head and relaxed.

CALL!

Hey Lennon.

Ben?

Yeah.

What's up?

Nothing, I was just
wondering how you're
doing.

I'm fine, I can't stay on
the phone long.

Why?

I have to bring Simon
to the airport, he needs
so get back to work.

Oh. Lennon, I have
a question.

Yes Ben?

Was it Simon's?

Of course it was! Jesus.

I didn't mean to offend you.

You didn't, I'm at work
tomorrow. Talk to you then.
Goodbye Ben.

Bye Lennon.

a/n
so there wasn't social media this chapter, sorry :(
do you guys like the format this is written in?
what are your thoughts on what will happen between ben and lennon after this chapter?