𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

INSTAGRAM!

tagged: pennywaltsimonkane: me and my lady at the premiere of the new movie I directed, #heartbreaker go check it out! #heartbreakermovie

tagged: pennywalt
simonkane: me and my lady at the premiere of the new movie I directed, #heartbreaker go check it out! #heartbreakermovie

pennywalt: so proud of you babe!
simonkane: love you sweetheart :)

user40: I'm so confused, I thought that Simon was dating Lennon Hunter but apparently he's dating Lennon's best friend and Lennon is dating Ben Hardy?????
user54: WAIT WHAT
user23: WHATS GOING ON IM-

user66: I'm gonna watch it now!

user90: Simon is dating Lennon's best friend and if that's not BEEF then idk what is!

user84: BURN ON LENNON

lennondaisy: congrats on the movie
simonkane: thank you

user93: so civil ^

LENNON BIT HER nail at the table. Wayne flicked her hand before serving her an omelette. She rolled her eyes and looked up to his eyes.

"Dad I've gone vegan." She told him, pushing her plate forwards. He laughed and pushed it back towards her.

"You ate a container of cottage cheese throughout yesterday." Wayne looked her in the eyes, giving a stern look. "Don't try and trick me love, I'm only trying to help."

Lennon cut her eggs and chewed them slowly. The door of her dads house opened abruptly, a loud greeting sounded through the house.

"Eric is here." Wayne said, putting the frying pan into the sink. Lennon smiled and put her fork on the table.

"Hey you stupid, what's hip hop happening?" Eric asked, sliding into the seat next to Lennon. "Are you gonna eat that?"

"Eric Jason Pecker!"

"Sorry! But if Lennie here isn't going to eat this then it would be a great waste." Wayne looked at Eric with threatening eyes. "Oo-kay! What're you doing today Len? Going around with your fancy friend again."

"She's not fancy." Lennon replied, cutting away every bit of meat from her omelette. "She's rock and roll, you just have to get to know her."

"Well I'd love to get to know her, if you know what I-"

"Ric!" She yelled, throwing a bit of her food at him, he picked it up from off his face and ate it. "Harper would never, she has self respect."