𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

INSTAGRAM!

tagged: joe_mazzellolennondaisy: here's a picture of joe pretending to play the bass with his Deacon face while I pretend to not know him

lennondaisy: here's a picture of joe pretending to play the bass with his Deacon face while I pretend to not know him.

user42: deacons house cafe!!!! that's so cute.

benhardy1: why are you guys hanging out without me, I don't like this at all.
lennondaisy: you'll get over it boy
benhardy1: but i miss you ma fleur
lennondaisy: i ate breakfast with you!
benhardy1: it's not enough :(

mrgwilymlee: two legendary bassists and one dude doing a Johnny D two step fronting as one
joe_mazzello: OUCH

lucyboynton1: cuties 💕

LENNON FOLDED THE waistband of her sweatpants five times before letting them just sit on her hipbones. She looked to Ben who was lying on her bed, he was leaning back and spreading his legs. Ben glanced from his phone to her and smiled.

"You're gorgeous ma fleur." He told her, she cocked her head and smiled at him.

"What does that even mean Benny?" She asked, throwing her hair into a ponytail.

"Your middle name is Daisy and you're as beautiful as the prettiest flower in the entire world so that's why you're ma fleur." He replied, Lennon smiled at him. She jumped onto the bed and nestled her head into his side. He looked down at her as she looked up to him. Ben put his hand up to her face and wiped her cheek with his thumb. Lennon tingled, She placed her hand at the back of his neck and moved up to his face.

His green eyes met her brown, she dove in fast, planting her lips on his. After a few seconds she pulled away, he smiled and looked at her lips. He went back in but this time rougher, Lennon slung her leg over his torso and sat her self up on his lap. He flipped her around and kissed her neck, holding her wrists above her head. He spent time on a specific part of he neck as she stifled a moan.

Ben pulled at the hem of Lennon's shirt. She nodded her head at him, he slid it all the way off and then took off his. Ben cupped her face in his right hand and kissed her. She ran her hand down his arm and down to his pants. She unbuckled his belt and pulled it off. He ran his hands down her back, slipping his thumbs under the folded waistband of her pants and slid them down.

"Ben, I don't-"

"You don't want to do this?" He asked, sitting himself up. Lennon grabbed her pants and pulled them up from her ankles. She tucked her hair back behind her ears and looked up to him.

"No, that's not what I was going to say." She told him, covering her stomach with her arms. He grabbed his shirt and wrapped it around his hand. "I don't want to ruin this thing we have, Ben you're my best friend. I don't ever want us to stop being that way."

"But Lennon, we hold hands, we kiss, we do everything a couple would do but we remain friends. We like each other, I hope you like me, I know I like you."

"I do like you Ben." Lennon told him, she grabbed his hand and unwrapped his shirt from it.

"Then why aren't we doing this?" He asked, and when Lennon looked to him she felt that bubble in her throat.

"I'm not ready." She croaked. "I think there's something wrong with me Ben. You've been telling me for weeks and I'm starting to see it. I don't want you to work on me I want to work on myself. Maybe one day I'll be good enough for you."

"Lennon, you're a better person than I'll ever be!" Ben persisted. "Lennon please don't make it like this."

"I think you should go." She responded, hitching her breath and looking down. Ben slid on his shirt and put on his belt. He walked to the front door and before opening it he looked back to the wide open door of the bedroom, she gave him a wave goodbye and he saluted back.

TEXT!

can you sleepover?

i love lucy: is something wrong?

yes, please come over.

i love lucy: oh of course Len, I'll be there soon.

a/n
a very underrated relationship is lucy and lennon.
lecy, lunnon, boynter, hunton.
im sorry if you were disappointed, but they're in it for the long haul.