𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

INSTAGRAM!

tagged: waynepeckerlennondaisy: today is HUGE and I only look to my dad for inspiration, love you pops :)

tagged: waynepecker
lennondaisy: today is HUGE and I only look to my dad for inspiration, love you pops :)

waynepecker: So happy for you Len!
lennondaisy: thank you dad :)

user9: whatever's going on today I wish you luck!

pennywalt: IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU LEN!

danni.pecker: lets go Len!
lennondaisy: thanks danni!

abipecker: love you sista
lennondaisy: aww love you too abs!

user17: please post more covers! Dragon Attack?????? PUH-LEASE!

ricpeck: hope u suck lol
lennondaisy: thanks Eric :)

LENNON RUBBED HER fingers against one and other. They were feeling a bit blistered, she then felt a tap on her back and turned her head around.

"Lennon! Finally, so great to meet you." Brian said. Lennon's eyes brightened as she saw the rockstar.

"Oh god, hello! It's so nice to meet you as well!" She stood up fast and gave him a smile. "I didn't know where the recording studio was so I just sat here, everything looks so great." Lennon was sitting on the stage, her legs hanging off. In front of her were many people dressed in 80's outfits, big hair and excessive makeup.

"It's great isn't it, anyways. Joe is asking for your help, after you're done me or Roger will come bring you to the recording studio."

"That sounds great, thank you." Brian gave Lennon a hug and waved goodbye as he walked away. She was astounded, Brian May, rock legend, hugged her.

Lennon walked over to Joe who was pacing around holding his bass in a complete wrong way. She slung her bass over her shoulder and scurried over and lightly took the mishandled bass from his hands.

"Joe, have I taught you nothing?" She said, holding it almost like a baby. "Okay, what do you need?"

"I don't know how to play bass! I know you taught me another one bites the dust but I can't do Radio Gaga!" He crazed, almost yelling at her. She sighed and handed it back to Joe.

"Please follow my lead Joseph." Lennon started to play the bass line for the song, terrifically as a matter of fact. Joe looked at her fingers,every note he was pretend playing it on his own bass.

"No way is that Joe." Lennon heard from behind her, she looked to Gwilym and Rami who were coming up behind her. She gave them a smile and a head nod.

"Join in guys!" She suggested, starting to stamp her foot. Gwilym walked over to the guitar set and started to join her. Rami even grabbed the microphone and started to sing. She started to dance as she played, she looked up from her bass to Rami who was practicing his Freddie mannerisms as he sang. Lucy then walked out onto stage.

"Come on, dance!" Lennon shouted out to her. Lucy bounced and started to dance beside the bassist. The crowd started to do the dance, it was almost like she was performing at a concert.

"Ben go play the drums!" Joe yelled out, Lennon turned to where he was looking. Ben held a coffee and looked upset. "Come on Ben, play!" Ben sighed, set his cup down and started to play the part of the song they were at.

The crowd yelled and clapped as they finished the song. Lennon's focus went from her bass to everyone else, she smiled, she was ecstatic. Lucy, Joe, Gwilym and Rami all ran to her and gave Lennon high fives, hugs and all that.

"How come you guys didn't get me sooner?" Ben asked, walking from the drum stand to the rest of the group.

"Oh we just started playing out of a spur, sorry Ben." Lennon apologized, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Joe you did great, just try to hold onto those long notes." Joe nodded and started to practice a little. Ben huffed and looked at Lennon.

"Is there something I can help you with? I don't play drums so I don't know how well I'll be able to help." She looked at him and leaned to her side.

"You know you're not on camera right? Don't act like you're some rockstar." Ben snapped. Lennon scoffed and shook her head.

"Wow, okay. Yes I know I'm not a rockstar." She replied, here foot bouncing up and down. "Sorry, just, wow. Okay I'm going to go." Lennon didn't understand why Ben didn't like her. She walked away and found Brian who brought her to the recording studio.

Playing for hours made all her worries go away. Brian and Roger would even join in as they listened to her sound. Nothing could get better than this rush she had inside of her.

TEXT!

simon❤️: when the hell are
you getting the to hotel room????

sorry i have to work!
Won't be home till 7,
ROGER TAYLOR ASKED
ME TO GRAB A BEER
WITH HIM!

simon❤️: which one is that?

the drummer! simon I
talk about this all the time.

simon❤️: I'm only here for
three weeks and you want to
go out to bars with drummers
instead of hang out with your
boyfriend.

simon, he's 68

simon❤️: I don't fucking care
Lennon! I don't, and if you're
not home by 10 then I'm going
home tomorrow.

Simon you've got to
be kidding me!

simon❤️: no Len, you're
screwing with me. Get
home and maybe you can
make it up to me

jesus Simon