𝓽𝓮𝓷

INSTAGRAM!

tagged: benhardy1 lennondaisy: frankie loves me more than Ben :)

tagged: benhardy1
lennondaisy: frankie loves me more than Ben :)

user33: those are some crazy heart eyes Lennon

benhardy1: please don't take her from me she's the only love I have
lennondaisy: no promises

user11: cute!!!

frankieakathefranksta: woof woof
lennondaisy: frankie I love you too but Ben can hear us shh

pennywalt: this is so cute Len!!!

ricpeck: come get din-din wit us my guys
lennondaisy: I cannot believe you just said din-din but yes, we will come

BEN LOOKED AT her as she sat on the sidewalk, her hair blew back, the moon shined on her face. He never really noticed how dark her eyes were, yet so beautiful. He stopped his train of thought before his imagination grew too big.

Lennon sat up once the taxi her brother and father was in pulled over in front of them. Her and Ben say in the car and greeted the two men.

"Will Danni or Abi be joining us?" Lennon asked her dad, he looked back from the passengers seat to his daughter and shook his head. "Why not?"

"Because Andi wanted to watch a movie and they wanted to watch with her." Wayne told Lennon turning his head back forwards. Lennon turned to her brother, he nodded his head in agreement.

"Who's Andi?" Ben asked, looking between Eric and Lennon.

"Andi is Abigail's foster child, she is planning on adopting her this month." Eric replied, leaning back into his seat. "So did you just leave your dog at home?"

"Yeah, but my neighbour Sarah is taking care of her." Ben answered, looking at Eric. Eric smirked and looked back at Ben.

"Sarah, is she hot?"

"She's sixty four."

"That's not what I asked."

"Eric!" Lennon exclaimed, reaching over Ben to hit her brother. Wayne and Ben laughed a bit, Lennon continued to punch her brothers shoulders but let loose and went back to sitting normally until they got to the restaurant.

They were seated quickly, Lennon skimmed over the menu before closing it. She looked at Ben who looked at her, she smiled and sat up a bit. Her dads phone rang, he looked at it and decided to let it ring out. Work he mouthed to Ben and Lennon.