𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

TEXT!

penelope: you are ridiculous!
you're so immature and I
can not believe that you got
your friend to talk for you!

go away

this number has been blocked

LENNON HAD BENS arm under her back as they both lied down on his bed. They watched The Godfather, it was one of Lennon's favourites.

"Marlon Brando was cute, you know?" Lennon remarked, sighing into his chest. Ben gave her a weird look and tilted his head. "Not in this film specifically, but if you search up old photos."

"I'm cuter than Marlon Brando." He muttered, Lennon let out a laugh and kissed him. "Don't you think I'm cuter than Brando?" Lennon smiled as her nose stayed pressed against his.

"Of course." She kissed him again, starting to place her hands on the sides of his face. His hand held her back, but Ben pulled apart from the kiss. He slid his arm out from under her and got out of the bed. "Ben!"

"I'm making pizza. Frozen pizza but it'll be great, I swear!" Lennon pouted at him, he ran away. There were a few loud bangs, Ben came back ten to twenty minutes later with blood on his forehead.

"Ben, you idiot! What the hell did you do?" He furrowed his eyebrows, Lennon pointed at his forehead. He touched the blood and looked at his finger, he laughed and showed his finger to Lennon. "Ben I already know you're bleeding, are you on something?"

"How would I be on something?" He asked, sliding back into bed. She wiped her thumb over his blood and wiped it on the headboard of the bed. "Thank you." He elongated, pinching her cheek.

She took his hand off her face and held it for a bit. The bell of the oven sung, Ben got up and wobbled as he walked. Lennon followed him, worried about his well-being. He took out the pizza using his hands, not an oven mit.

"Shit! That hurt."

"Ben!" She exclaimed grabbing his hand. The skin was red and agitated, she brought him to the sink and ran cold water over the burn. He whined and started to freak out, causing Lennon to freak out.

"Where are my gummy worms, I need to calm down." She said, shaking her hands. Ben laughed and patted his stomach. "No you didn't! Ben there were ten gummies!" She grabbed him and brought him back into his room, tucking him into his bed.

❀ ❀ ❀

"You tried to hold my hair?" He asked, looking down at his girlfriend. She covered her mouth when she laughed. They walked down the streets of London for some fresh air after Bens edible issue.

"I didn't know what I was supposed to do!" She responded, tucking her hair behind her ears. He put his arm over her shoulder and gave her a squeeze. "At least I'm not the one who ate ten weed gummies!"

"I didn't know you had weed gummies you sinner."

"Sinner!"

"Yeah, drugs are illegal." He told her, wagging his finger like a teacher. Lennon grabbed his finger and they both laughed.

"I have a prescription, therefore not a sinner." She tapped his nose and kissed him and kept walking down the street. He laughed and slid behind her, snaking his arms around her waist and lifting her up. "Benny! Let me down!" She yelled, laughing between breaths.

He let her down and slimmed Lennon around to him, Ben put his hand on her cheek and placed his lips on hers. She smiled while pulling apart, fluffing his hair. Lennon dug her head into his shoulder and started to walk again, feeling safe.

GROUPCHAT!

[darlings]
dino deaky, brian's son, i love lucy, ahkmenrah, ben hard-on, john lennon

i love lucy: i miss you lovelies!

dino deaky: retweet ^

ben hard-on: let's have like a
big party thing before the
premiere.

!

ahkmenrah: aight

AIGHT
WHERE DID YOU LEARN
THIS RAMI, WHO TAUGHT
YOU THIS

dino deaky: I did 😎

brian's son: i quite like this
idea! let's have a sleepover at Ben's
house!

ben hard-on: aye, you can't just
volunteer my house >:(

we can do it at bens

i love lucy: i feel like we all
already know now, but you
guys are dating, right?

ya dudeski, ur still my no.1
tho, hot stuff

i love lucy: you're making me
blush

ben hard-on: LENNON STOP
FLIRTING WITH LUCY

sorry benny, didn't you read
the terms and conditions?

ahkmenrah: burn

RAMI STOP

brian's son: so at Benny's
house?

only I can call him Benny
and sometimes joe

dino deaky: BENNY AND LENNY

NO JOE

dino deaky: YES JOE

i love lucy: alright, this conversation
is over or else joe and len are gonna
start fighting

a/n
i love writing stupid
love shit because it makes
me feel lonely but happy a
la meme temps.

BEN WAS HIGH