𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

TEXT!

ben hard-on: good morning
ma fleur.

morning ben

ben hard-on: will you be
joining us on set today?

not today benny, not for a
few days actually

ben hard-on: why?

i don't have to be I guess

ben hard-on: is this because
of Wednesday because that
was five days ago.

no because we weren't doing
anything

ben hard-on: i wouldn't say
it was nothing

i would

ben hard-on: Fine, I'll see you
in a few days then Lennon.

see you then

LENNON SAW HIM and her, he held her face like he did Lennon's. He kissed her and whispered in her ear, he held her hand. Lennon watched as he did everything with that girl he did with her. Lennon inhaled a shaky breath and looked away, she turned her head around and walked away.

Her head grew heavy and her body fell faint. She closed her eyes as she fell on the ground. Lucy ran up beside her and kneeled down, she checked for a pulse which was there but felt faint.

"Call the medic!" She exclaimed, waving to Joe. He ran of to the on set doctor for help as Lucy looked at her friends face. Lennon was so pale, there was no colour in her face at all. She was cold and simply seemed weak. Lucy skimmed over the memories in her mind and over the past three months Lennon had become frail.

"What the hell is going on!" Ben exclaimed, looking at a ghastly looking Lennon. He kneeled down and scooped her up from underneath, walking her over to where Joe went. "She fainted." He explained to the doctor. He set her down on the table, the doctor following with her standard procedure. Lennon's eyes blinked open, she groaned and sat up.

"Are you alright love?" Ben asked, wiping a few strands of hair off her face. Lennon nodded her head and looked to the doctor.

"I'm sorry for the commotion." She apologized, smiling faintly at the woman. "I don't know what happened."

"Lennon, please answer honestly, when was the last time you ate?" The doctor asked, Lennon thought long and hard.

"Five days." She told the doctor. The doctor nodded her head looked into a book and pulled out a card. She handed it to Lennon, it read ED
clinic. The doctor walked away after giving Lennon a juice box, Lennon read over the card and knew what she had to do.

CALL!

ben, hi. i know i only got
your voicemail but i
needed to tell you that i'll
be going home for three
weeks next week aka after
the last week of shooting.
i need to be with my
family and that means
america. so what I was
wondering was if you wanted
to to have one last sleepover
before we left?

a/n
sleepOVER.
Lennon is finally
trying to get better :)