\xii/

"Go, Mikey," Liane whispers encouragingly, lightly pushing her boyfriend towards the dark-haired boy leading against the counter with his phone.

"I don't wanna," He mumbles, trying to turn to face Liane.

"Babe, you haven't talked to him in over a year. He's your best friend and he misses you," she sighs, lightly kissing the back of his neck. He whines in defeat and starts making his way to the person who once called him his best friend.

"Uh, hey Cal?" Calum looks up from his phone, a surprised look on his face. He looks behind Michael where Liane was standing in the entrance of the kitchen, and she instantly smiles at him.

"H-Hi Mikey," he mumbles unsurely, standing up straighter.

"I was wondering if you, um, wanted to go with me to grab some lunch for us. I mean, it'll be quick, we're just picking it up quickly, and you don't have to go, I just wanted to -"

"Babe," Liane cuts him off of his rambling, smiling lightly.

"Do you want to go with me?" He asks with a quiet sigh.

"Um, sure," he shrugs. On his way out, Michael lightly pecks Liane's lips, followed by Calum ruffling her hair and mouthing 'thank you'.

...

"Hey guys," Liane chirps once they come back no more than twenty minutes later, now with food. She gently presses her lips to Michael's cheek and takes the food from Calum.

"No, don't take the food," Calum pouts, reaching out for the bag.

"How'd it go?" She questions, completely ignoring Calum.

"It was pretty awkward at first, but then Cal cracked a stupid joke, that wasn't even that funny and it just kind of got better after that," Michael shrugs.

"It was to funny," Calum argues, "you laughed for like five minutes."

"Because it was such a stupid joke," he laughs, lightly pushing him away.

"It was not - hey! Liane stop eating my burger! Mikey, she's eating my burger," he whines, gesturing his hand out to the blonde.

"Oh, am I?" She smirks, mocking a confused look.

"Mikey, tell her to stop," he whines once again, this time fighting a smile

"I don't, uh, don't see her doing anything?" He scrunches his face before shrugging.

"Don't team up with her, that's not fair," he pouts. Liane coos before handing him the burger she'd only taken one small bite out of.

"I love you Calum," she says in a baby voice, ruffling his hair. Before Calum could reply to her, someone knocks on the door. "I got it," she cheers, making her way to the door.

"Hey, Liane," Elena smiles after she opens the door.

"Hey," she grins, opening it wider. "What are you doing here?"

"Just thought I'd come over," she shrugs, "since we don't get to hang out much. You busy?" Liane quickly shakes her head.

"Mikey, my friend Elena wants to hang out, is it okay if she stays here?" Michael and Calum walk out of the kitchen with confused looks on their faces.

"Your friend who?" Michael's eyes widen when he sees the redhead standing in the doorway with a light smile. "What the hell are you doing here?" He snaps, yanking Liane - rather roughly - away from her and into his chest.

"Michael," Liane snaps, tugging her hand out of his grip and taking a step away from him.

"Why are you friends with her? Do you just not care what she did to me?" He questions loudly.

"What are you talking about?" She glares at him.

"I told you about Elena a few months ago! That bitch fucking cheated on me with my best friend!" He yells, jabbing his thumb out to Elena.

"There's no need to call her a bitch, Michael!" She quickly defends, noticing Elena's uncomfortableness.

"Should I call you one instead, Liane?" He snarls, returning her glare. Liane's face falls and Elena's mouth falls open.

"Michael, what the hell?" Calum mutters, yanking him back.

"Elena can you take me back to the dorm, please?" Liane whispers, holding back her tears.

"Of course," she murmurs.

"Baby, I -" Michael starts, but Liane cuts him off.

"Let's go," she chokes, walking out with Elena following.

*.*.*

i'm like ninety percent sure something along these lines happened aoop but oh well

way to fucking go michael geez

song in the media thingy - if it even worked oops - is just a little bit of your heart by ari [bae] gO LISTEN TO IT IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECTION I JUST [from her album my everything btw]

made new covers and i rlly like them idk xx