2 | it better be 'daddy'

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
"I love the things you hate about
yourself."
— Hallelujah, Panic! At The Disco
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

daddy | 6:34pm
are you ready yet, princess?

God dammit, I forgot to change his name in my phone. 'I'll do it later', I think to myself as I sift through my wardrobe frantically.

me | 6:36pm
umm, not exactly. what the hell did you mean by "wear something nice" ?!

Moments later, while I still struggle with my wardrobe, he replies.

daddy | 6:37pm
I don't know... a dress? I know that you'll look beautiful in anything you pick, princess.                                                               

I toss my phone away, onto my bed as I continue to freak out. I'm going on what I presume is a date with a very beautiful and very mysterious man and I have no idea what the dress code for this rendezvous even is.

'You can't go wrong with a little black dress, Violet', I tell myself before pulling one off the hanger and trying it.

Once it's on, I turn to a full length mirror and check myself out. The dress is very slimming and has some lace details in windows along the torso. I pair it with some red heels and a matching diamond earring and necklace set. Before long, however, I hear a knock on my front door. Make that a lot of constant, eager knocking.

I start to open the door when I hear Luke ramble on about me not answering him right away.

"You didn't answer my text, Princ—" Hs voice is harsh and demanding, but he cuts himself off by his own jaw dropping.

"Is this not what you were picturing? If not, I can go change into something el—" He cuts me off with him grabbing my wrists and pulling me back in place hungrily, taking in my attire even more.

"No, no, fuck—" He grunts and licks his lips, out of breath. "No, you look fucking gorgeous babygirl." He moves his other hand from behind his back and offers me a single red rose. I take it and welcome him into my apartment for the moment being while I finish getting my shit together, spoiler alert: it never really has been together. I take the rose to my kitchen and he follows, watching me intently as I do. I pull a vase from a cabinet and fill it with water, placing the rose inside. His lips form into a smile as I do. I was so flustered by the whole encounter that I didn't take a moment to take in his attire. The same leather jacket, but instead of a tee shirt under it, he is wearing a white button down shirt. He also has on black dress pants that accentuate his ass pretty nicely. I can't say that I don't like what I see, if I'm being honest here.

I think he caught me staring because he lets out a condescending chuckle as if he thinks that he's going to win this easily. I don't just make deals with people and completely slack off and lose, no. However, this may be a close one and I don't entirely see myself winning. I snap myself out of my trance and walk to my sofa where my coat and bag lay. I grab them
and put either item on before Luke caustically wraps his arm around my waist and walks me out of my apartment. He lets go when we reach his car where he opens the door for me to get in before closing it once more. The interior of his car is nice and all black, much suiting for him. I take it all in before he, too, gets in. It smells faintly of cigarettes and his cologne. To me, it smells weirdly like home, but I don't dare tell him that one either. He might count that as a win, or worse, it may boost his ego a bit too much. Speaking of which, he never told me what would happen if i were to lose—or him to win, either. I wonder if this is what he does for all of the girls. I end up shrugging it off, too insecure to even dare ask him about it.