7 | Get used to that

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
You're salty like a summer day
Kiss the pain away
To your radio
- Backseat Serenade, All Time Low
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

I wake up in a bundle of white sheets and duvets on top of Luke's peaceful, slumbering body. I shift my weight so that I can observe him better. He looks so calm. His pink, plump lips are slightly upturned and parted. His nose is so small and pointed and his stubble peppers his face in golden patches. I press a lingering kiss to his cheek before deciding to try to get up. I slowly inch off of the giant when I'm interrupted by a loud 'ding' of his phone. He awakens with this. His large, gruff body rustles beneath me and the covers with a groan and his blue eyes of crystal flutter open.

"Sleeping beauty-" I start with a chuckle, sitting up, finally.

"What was that?" He heard me. I know he heard me. Luke shuffles even more and grabs his phone. "Hm." He hums, and types a reply to something. He sets his phone back down and smiles up to me, still only in my undergarments. Smile back to him, pressing a kiss to his cheek again. And his jaw and his lips. "Now about that sleeping beauty remar-" I cut him off with another kiss.

"Can I just kiss you all day?" I whisper to him.

"I wish, babygirl, but I have a luncheon to attend. Michael said that you could come too." He frowns a little.

"Is that what the text was?"

"Yes, princess."

"I just wanna stay right here all day though and never leave." I pout and he chuckles. He radiates a peachy glow while his eyes scrunch up and he smiles at me.

"We can't, babygirl" He laughs a bit, "but will you come with me?"

"Of course." He smiles again at this one.

"We'll need to get up then, princess." He leans up and whispers to me. I nod and slide myself off of him and onto my feet on the cold, wooden floor of his bedroom, he follows suit. "Fuck-you're" he licks his lips. His fingers find their way to my sides and fall slowly to my hips, hooking onto the waistband of my panties. He uses this connection to pull me closer with one sudden movement. I'm pressed up against his warm chest, panting, eating for his next move.

"I thought we had to get read-" he stops me from finishing the sentence by putting his lips to mine.

"We do." He replies between kisses. "But you're so damn beautiful."

"Luke.." I draw out the "u" sound.

"Princess?"

"We need to shower now. So you've got to be good now." I peck a kiss to his cheek before pulling the giant towards his en-suite bathroom.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Luke tosses me an old tank top of his to wear until we get to my apartment so I can get ready. It's black with white writing that says "YOU COMPLETE MEss" on the front.

"This is cute! Why don't you wear it?" I look up to the man. He's buttoning up his red, silk button down.

"It's not my style anymore?" He shrugs. "It looks better on you anyways." He finishes, buttoning the cuffs of his sleeves now. He's dressed in black dress pants and the red shirt—about three buttons shy of being done up completely—and gold dress shoes. Much better than his white basic shirt and the leather jacket, if you ask me. The red just suits him better. "Let's just grab some coffee to go and head over to your place, cutie." I smile to him and agree. I gather up my belongings that I carelessly discarded by his swimming pool last night and follow Luke to his car with the coffees.