the date 2

Izuku and Momo were at the train station, Momo was curious as to where Izuku was going to take her out for their date until she read where the train was going.

"Down town Tokyo?" But there hardly any fancy restaurants in down town Tokyo,only like baseball stadiums and arcades." Momo then ask now lost about where they are going.

"Your right about the baseball and arcades, i didn't want to take you to a stereotypical dinner date place, thought i'd be unconventional with it." Izuku says looking at Momo while smiling.

"Unconventional you say? I'm gamed lets do that so what do you have on your mind first?"

"Baseball or bumper carts". Izuku says.

"Arcades?  Gasps i haven't been to a arcade in forever!" Momo is now jumping for joy that shes for one is going to an arcade and another for being with Izuku.

"Ya I haven't been to one for a long time to that's why I wanted to take you to one Momo." Izuku turns to Momo and smilles.

---At the arcade---

"Oh wow your really good at shooting games Izuku its like your a natural shot!" Momo  is amazed that Izuku is not up close to the screen and is still hitting his targets dead on beating all the high scores. However before the shooting game Izuku was more surprised that Momo can dance, she was able to get a perfect score on those dancing arcade games with the arrows which drew in a crowd watching her amazed.

"I want to try one more game here Momo and i might need your help with it." Momo just tilts her head a little confused that Izuku of all people would of needed her help?

"With what?"  Momo ask.

"You will see, now here close your eye and hold my hand so you can walk normally."

Momo does what Izuku ask of her and starts walking with Izuku but a little slow because she is blindfolded. She keeps walking till she feels that Izuku stopped so she stopped to.

"Now open your eyes."

Momo opens her eyes to see that it was one of those couple booths you see in those romantic shows which she has never been in one before. Momo gasps in excitement and pushes Izuku in without hesitation.

"Whoa whoa hold on." Izuku tries to stop Momo but he was dragged in and the curtain slides leaving them alone.

on the outside  of the booth was the pictures that was coming out because of them, some kids happen to walk by and look at the picture and giggle.

"Hahaha wow whoever that guy is sure is a lucky son of a bitch." One of the kids says laughing his ass off and walks away.

the picture were one of Izuku with a concerned face the second one was Momo looking at him with lust in her eyes the third you can't see their faces but you know what that are doing, the forth was Izuku covered in lipstick, the fifth was a proper final and long kiss from Momo. Momo was of course the first one to walk out of the booth while Izuku was straggling along.

"*Huff* *huff* oh god i thought i was going to suffocate but suffocate on something i wouldn't mind dying to *huff8."  Izuku thinks to himself.

"Come on its getting late isn't it we can still pick up a light meal then i want to take you somewhere you didn't think of". Momo turns around looks at Izuku smiles and grabs his hand taking it and walking outside of the arcade...

---AFTER DINNER---

"Ao where are you taking me Momo i smell water?"zuku ask.

"Shhhhh you will see soon enough keep your eyes close and i sware to god if you open them ill keep them shut for you permanently.

Izuku *gulps*

"Hh god." 

"Ooookk you can open them."Momo says cheerfully.

Izuku and Momo are on a bridge looking at the night sky which is fully of billion of stars and what luck a full moon.

"Beautiful." Is all Izuku can say.

"I know right when i'm in this area and when its night time i come here to think about life, about the future."Momo says staring at the moon.

" I know what you Mean Momo this truly is the most beautiful sight in the universe and what more i have an even more beautiful sight standing right in front of me." Izuku turns his head looking straight and Momo.

"Sh-shut up." Momo says and goes to Izuku to hold him then suddenly kiss him which he reply's happily kissing Momo back.

Unbeknownst to the lovers on the bridge there was a scaly looking human who spotted a certain emerald kid and a girl walking.

"Hmmmm. The vigilante wolf and a member of the Yaoyorozu family... of course that kid is with the hero school now guess i have to team up with the League of Villains for their attack on UA. DAMN IT I  HATE THOSE FUCKERS BUT I HATE IZUKU MIDORYIA EVEN MORE FOR TAKING MY MY BROTHER LIFE MUHAHAHAHA...

AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD ENDDDDDDDD

SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER FANS I SUCK AT WRITING ROMANTIC DATES SO I HAD TO REWRITE IT ALLOT BECAUSE OF HOW CRINGY THE FIRST 2 TIMES OF WRITING THIS CHAPTER WOULD HAVE BEEN. 

TILL NEXT TIME FANS