Izuku's final choice

Izuku Izuku Izuku Izuku Izuku Izuku

Izuku started to get a little embarrassed when the crowed of fans started chanting his name because he was always used to doing stuff behind then scenes and not publicize his name out there. When the chanting died down Izuku went inside the stadium and down the hall to a elevator that goes down to the floor where a podium is.He starts to look around to see who is there and there is only Midnight and Fumikage who's already standing on his 2nd place spot. So he walks over to Midnight.

"Hey Midnight where is Lida"? Izuku ask curiously looking around for his friend.

"We have no idea he  got a phone call from his parents and just left the stadium after that no clue". Midnight says with a clueless look on her face.

"What are you guys going to do without your 3rd place finisher? Izuku ask.

" I dunno... just hurry up and get on the podium fumikage already there". Midnight replies.

"Alright alright" Izuku says then he walks to towards the podium and gets on the tallest one where the 1st place finisher is.

"they're ready". Midnight says in her phone then sudden the Podium starts to lift its self from the ground and goes to the roof but the roof opens and shows that the podium is being lifted from the ground onto to stadium to where everyone can see.

"NOW HERE COMES THE 3 STUDENTS WHO PLACE IN THE TOP 3 OF THE BATTLE TOUNRMANT"!!! Present mics shouts getting everyone hyped up.

"I wonder who is going to give us the medals"? Izuku thinks to himself as he looks around the stadium.

"I AM HERE". A voice says coming from the sky landing next to the podium which reveals. 

"yahh All MIght"!!! fans starts chanting All mights name.

"Silence everyone". All Might says which makes the crowed of fans truly go quiet.

"Izuku Midoriya for coming in 1st place in every single event we at U.A here by grant you this golden diamond Medal of perfection". All Might says Putting the Medal over Izuku head and now its on his neck gleaming with beauty.

"Tokoyami Fumikage For coming in 2nd place of the battle tournament and placing consistently within the top 10 of each event you shown your strength courage and your ability to think in the middle of a sticky situation we at U.A grant you a Diamond Silver medal". All might says wrapping the Medal around Fumikage neck which also shines of beauty.

"Sadly our 3rd place finisher couldn't make it he had a Personal affair to attend to".All might says looking at the empty 3rd place podium.

"Now everyone watching at home I All Might have to something I need to tell you all..". When All might said that everyone got worried that the hero of peace might announce his retirement.

"The Vigilante The Wolf who hunted bad guys in Japan and is famous for wearing a wolf mask, the rumors that he Might be a teenager were true". All Might says which got gasps from the crowed as they thought he was a teenager but couldn't confirm it.

"NOW!!! WHO ARE YOU?"All might points at Izuku who sweat drops.

"Me Izuku Midori-". But he was cut off.

"NO YOU YOUNG MIDORIYA STRUCK A DEAL  WITH THE PRINCIPAL OF  U.A".  All Might says then all of a sudden a mouse bear looking thing starts walking towards the podium.

"oh my gosh that the principal of U.A". Some fans were whispering to others.

"yes we did strike a deal and now its my turn to uphold that deal". Principal Nezu  says looking at Izuku.

"Izuku Midoriya do you wish to stay at U.A of your own free will now no longer under Hero arrest  and free to do as you like. Or do you want to go back to being your old self THE VIGILANTE..THE WOLF. 

The stadium went dead silence

"wait so the Wolf is him? One fan ask.

"has to be".  Another replies.

"well"? Principle nezu says.

"Do i want to become an official hero in training or go back to being a Vigilante free of charge. I've already seen allot of Japan and being a a Vigilante won't let me travel so easy however... being a hero also restricts me but gives me more freedom ...hmm Fuck it" Izuku thinks.

"I'll stay and become a hero  I want to see what your side has to offer plus i already made a bunch of friends and i'd like to still talk and hang with them all". Izuku says smiling

"very well then, now you can continue your hero training without no restriction". Nezu says

"YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH". The crowd cheer that there going to be a new hero soon.

"Now Congratulation the 2 of you for coming this far and showing your potential as hero's remeber the go Plus Ultraaaa"!!! All Might says and jumps away.

-----time skip------

 Izuku was walking out of the stadium looking for Momo until he finds her.

"Momo"! Izuku says getting her attention.

"Congratulation". Momo  replies kissing izuku which catches him of guard but gladly returns the kiss.

"ready to go"? Izuku ask.

"mhm". Momo say as the walk onto the bus heading back to U.A.

"HEY EVERYONE". Izuku shouts on the bus.

"PARTY AT MY HOUSE ON NEXT SATURDAY"!!!!! 

AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EEENNDDDDDDDDD

TILL NEXT TIME FANS