Chapter 1 How It All Started

A/N: On the sidebar 'Midea', is a picture of One Direction cos they simply rule this amazing world! :) 

Mitchelle’s POV

Jess: Mitchelle, it’s over there. On the right…

Me: What? At a hotel? You can’t be serious!

I parked on the street in amazement that the locator lead me to one of the most expensive hotels in Washington DC.

Me: Jess, you realize we are at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel right? HOW DID MY PHONE GET HERE?!

I suppose you are wondering what is going on, right? Earlier this evening, my best friend Jess and I went to see our favorite boy band, One Direction in concert. It was an absolute blast until the concert was over…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jess: Oh my god! That was an amazing concert!! Niall is so freakin sexy !

Me: (I laugh) They all are! I melted when they sung  More Than This! It’s the best song on the album.

Jess: What? No! Gotte Be You is the best one so far!! (she laughs)

Me: We clearly aren’t going to agree on this!

Jess: Right! Lets just agree that this concert was amazing despite all the little fangirls!

Me: I felt to so old! Like seriously, everyone in there were probably under seventeen. We’re in college!

Jess: Oh whatever! (she laughs) Even more of a reason we stand out from these girls!

Me and Jess were laughing when all of a sudden, a rush of girls start running up on us, pushing and nearly trampling us!

Jess: What the…! What the hell is going on?

We’ve been pushed for a while. We can’t stop walking because with our luck, we will get crushed by the crazy little fan girls! However, all of a sudden, I lose my feet when all of the girls started moving even faster. They keep pushing, and pushing and the next thing I know, I bam into some guy with a hoodie covering his face and he had sun glasses on. I drop my bag and everything falls out. By this point I am so annoyed and I just want to grab everything and leave.

Me: I’m so sorry, those girls are getting so crazy! I’m assuming the boys are around or something!

Unknown: Its okay! Girls get like this all the time at the concerts!

Me: Well, thanks for the help! And, sorry again!

Jess runs up and pulls me back up to my feet.

Jess: Are you okay?! Its time to get out of here! These girls are psycho.

Me: I’m fine. (I turn my attention to the stranger) Thanks again! And I’m sorry!

Before the guy can even respond, Jess pulls me away and we make our way to the metro. Its about a fifteen minute ride, but we finally get to my car and man, I’ve never been this happy to be in it.

Jess: It feels so good to sit down in this car! Now start it up and bump the music please!

I start looking through my purse when I realize…MY PHONE ISN’T IN IT!

Me: JESS! MY IPHONE ISN’T HERE!

Jess: Calm down! Are you sure you aren’t looking hard enough?!