Chapter 5 Up All Night

A/N: On the sidebar 'Media', is the picture of One Direction performing! <3 

 Mitchelle’s POV

The concert was absolutely amazing! It was actually ten times better than last night. Mainly because we not only got to watch the concert from backstage, and we also got to meet the crew and see how things work when the boys do their outfit change and everything. Also, we got to meet baby Lux! Its seriously no wonder the boys love her so much. She’s adorable. The night had just begun and I was already having more fun than I could have imagined.

Finally, the boys were done with the concert and finished getting changed for the night. They met up with us at the back door exit. As soon as the door opened, all I saw were flashing lights and girls screaming like crazy. Harry told Jess and I to go to the limo waiting at the end so they could sign some autographs and take some pictures with the fans. But after about fifteen minutes, the boys get into the limo and the night was finally beginning!

Me: SO, what are we going to do tonight?

Harry: Well, it is a Friday, so we are gonna go to the club for a while. How does that sound?

Jess: PERFECT! But I didn’t think you guys danced.

Niall: No, no, no. we’re no good at it but doesn’t mean we don’t enjoy it. (He laughs)

Louis: I could not have said it better myself.

We arrive at the club and there is a long line of people waiting. The limo brought us to the front of it and as soon as the boys stepped out, all you hear are a bunch of girls screaming for their attention. I’m honestly a bit uneasy and scared to get out of the limo, but Harry sticks his hand into the limo and pulls me out of it.

It was crazy! When we walk up to the bouncer, he let us in with no questions. The club is so alive. People are dancing and having the time of their lives! It’s incredible! We go down the stairs and are escorted to the VIP section. I just keep looking around and I cannot believe this is actually happening to me.

We take a seat on the couches for a while and talk and have a toast to an amazing night.

Jess: So, what are we waiting for? Let’s go dance.

Jess grabs Niall and they were off to the dance floor having a blast! All of the boys follow, but I stay on the couch. I’m still a little nervous to dance in front of the boys so I decide to stay and sip on my drink, but the next thing I know, Harry’s next to me…

Harry: Excuse me, why are you still sitting here? The party is out there babe! (He chuckles)

Me: Cause, I’m a little nervous to dance in front of you guys, to be honest.

Harry: WHAT? Have you never seen me dance or something? It can’t get much worse than that! (He laughs)

Me: (I chuckle) I guess? Ugh… I don’t know.

Harry is looking at me with a “you better come dance” look before I look out to the dance floor. I immediately see all the guys and Jess having a blast. They all wave at me screaming “come over” and I look back at Harry and laugh with him.

Harry: Come on, get off your cute bum and come dance!

Harry grabs my hand and takes me out to the dance floor. At first, I’m a little uptight but when I see how crazy all of them are dancing, I loosen up. They owned some crazy steps. Harry even busted out the sprinkler. Sound effects and everything. Tonight has been amazing and I can’t believe I’m partying with One Direction.

We were at the club for a long time just dancing and hanging out. It was one in the morning by time we decided to take the party back to the boys’ hotel. Once we got there, Harry and Liam gave Jess and I some sweat pants and tees that we could sleep in for the night. As soon as I’m dressed, I go to the bathroom and splash some water on my face. I really don’t want to wake up. I don’t want this night dream to end. Once I feel juiced up, I run into the living room where everyone is laid out.

Me: LET’S STAY UP ALL NIGHT!

The room remains silent and everyone looks at me like I’m crazy.

Me: Or not…

They all laugh at me before I join them all in the living room. Liam, Louis and Zayn were spread out on the floor, Jess was on the couch next to Niall and Harry was on another couch by himself. I decided to sit next to Harry and we are watching Hangover Pt 2. But not even half way through the movie, everyone was asleep except for Harry and me.

Harry: Why are you so awake? We literally just danced for three hours.

Me: Because I don’t want this night to end. Its been, kinda perfect.

Harry: (He smiles) I’m glad you had a good time. You’ll have more fun in England though.

Me: You really think we’ll hang out again?

Harry: Why wouldn’t we?

Me: I don’t know. Maybe you’ll forget all about me when you leave here. Maybe I was just someone you met on the road and it was fun but you’re done with it.

Harry: I don’t know how Americans are, but that’s not me. I meant it when I said I would love to show you around England and I promise I will.

Me: Alright! (I say with a huge smile)

Soon after that conversation, Harry falls asleep making me the only one awake. I have a huge smile on my face. Tonight was so much fun and I’m really excited about the new friends I made tonight. I know Harry said that he promised he would take me to see all of England, but I wont believe it until it happens… which I REALLY hope does happen.

I turn around and he looks so cute and peaceful. Harry has been my celebrity crush since I first saw him on XFactor. You know, thinking about it, it’s kind of weird. He is not really my celebrity crush anymore… he is just a… crush. This is so unreal. But who knows? Maybe with some luck, he’ll at least see me as a good friend.