Chapter 14 The Fair

Mitchelle’s POV

I finally get dressed. I put on a teal corseted silk- satin top, with jean shorts, a brown suede jacket and brown flip flops. I know we are going to be on rides so I just decide to put my hair in a ponytail and leave my bangs out. My phone vibrates and it’s a text from Liam.

Liam: “I’m outside! Let’s go! :D”

Me: “Coming!:]”

That text just made me really excited. I grab my purse and run out of my apartment! I see Liam’s car as soon as I exit my apartment building. I walk over and hop in the car. Liam is all smiles and I can tell he is really excited about the fair.

Me: This fair must be a blast. You seem so excited!

Liam: I go every year. It’s a really good time!

Me: It better be!

Liam pulls away and we head towards the fair. Liam blasts music in the car and we start dancing and singing as loud as we can! Liam is such a cool guy! I never would have thought he would be the one I got close with out of the group. I figured he would be with Danielle all the time. But I guess she was always away because of her dancing career.

Anyways, we pull up to the fair and park the car. Liam and I walk to the entrance and see all the guys waiting by one of the game stands. Liam runs over and tackles Zayn before the boys all just start goofing around for a while. When they notice me, they come and greet me with their hugs one by one and of course Harry is the last to greet me...

Harry: Hey beautiful (he says while hugging me)

Me: Hey stranger...

Harry: Sorry! I've just been with Sam a lot.

Me: I know. I never see her anymore either.

Harry: Well, I’m gonna make it up to you tonight. You ready to have some fun?

Me: (I chuckle) Yeah, just try and keep up! (I say while playfully punching him on his shoulder)

Harry laughs before I walk passed him and over to the first ride I see. All the guys follow and we get on that ride where the line of cars goes in a wavy circle at the speed of whatever song is being played. I loved this ride and Zayn is making it even better! He's riding with me and he keeps screaming like a girl! I know he's doing it on purpose and it's cracking me up!

After that ride, we the majority of the other rides before Niall being Niall got hungry. We go to a cotton candy stand and I don’t really want a whole one and neither does Liam so we decide to get one. When we got our cotton candy, we take a seat on a bench and start talking...

Liam: So, how has your night been so far?

Me: Good I have been with you the whole time (I laugh)

Liam: This is true (He chuckles). Have you talked to Harry at all?

Me: A little when we first got here. But he brought up Sam almost immediately.

Liam: Jesus Harry. Alright. I am gonna force you two to have some alone time.

Me: Don’t Liam! I don’t know how to handle it!

Liam: Whelp. You better figure it out.

Liam gets up and runs over to the boys. I see him point to the UFO ride. It’s the ride that spins so fast your body is like stuck to the wall you’re resting on and you can’t move at all. All of the guys follow him, except for Harry. When he sees me sitting by myself on the bench, he walks over to me and takes a seat right by me...