Chapter 10 Alone Time

Harry’s POV

Sam and I walk into the kitchen and start cleaning up.

It's very obvious that Sam is interested in me. She kept biting her lip and looking at me the entire time we were with everyone in the living room. I knew when she offered to help with the dishes, it was her way of getting me alone.

Me: Thanks for helping me with the dishes Sam. I appreciate it.

Sam: It's not a problem. It’s kind of the only way I could get you to myself.

Me: Oh really? I wouldn’t have guessed (I laugh)

Sam: (She chuckles) so you did see me trying to get your attention!

Me: Yeah, I did (I laugh)

Sam: And what do you think about that?

Me: I think I’m flattered that a beautiful girl like you is interested in me.

Sam: Is the feeling mutual? (She says while walking towards me slowly)

Me: It might be (I give her a littler flirtatious smile)

Sam: It might be?

She grabs my waist and looks up into my eyes. She starts to move her hand up and down my torso before I smile at her little bit. Once I see I have her eyes locked in mine, I lean down and bring my face really close to hers, like I’m about to kiss her.... But I don’t.

Me: Yeah, I might be.

I smile at her and walk back into the living room. Her face was priceless! It's crazy how much she wants me! I can’t deny it though; I’m good at playing with a woman’s head! Anyways, I get back in the living room and as soon as I see

Michelle, I can tell something is bothering her. She is really zoned out, which is kind of impossible to do when you're with the boys.

I make eye contact with her and gesture for her to follow me to the backyard balcony. She does just that, and within minutes we're both at the railing with our elbows rested on it looks out to my backyard. I look over at Michelle, and I have to smile. For the first time... We're alone...

Me: You okay?

Michelle: Yeah. Where did you get the impression I wasn’t?

Me: You were really zoned out in there. (I chuckle) What’s on your mind?

Michelle: (She chuckles) Um nothing. I am just a little tired that’s all.

Me: You sure?

Michelle: Yeah, sorry if I look like I’m miserable. I really am having a great time!

Me: Good. I can expect to see you a lot more then? (I smile at her)

Michelle: (She laughs) well if you don’t wait another three weeks to talk to me, most likely yes!

Me: (I laugh) you have my number! Why are you so scared to use it?!

Michelle: I’m not scared! I just.... I don’t know. I don’t want to annoy you...

Me: I don’t think you could annoy me. You don’t talk nearly enough to love! (I laugh)

Michelle instantly get's an insulted look on her face...

Michelle: Is that a bad thing?

Me: NO! I mean... It couldn’t hurt for you to be more open, that’s all.

Michelle: (She sighs) I'm sorry; I’m still opening up to you guys. It just takes a while for the ice to break with me. But it’s almost gone. I really enjoy your company… And the boys too of course.