Chapter 9 Truth or Dare

Mitchelle’s POV

I had a really hard time sleeping last night. I could not get the thought of Sam perusing Harry out of my head! I don’t think I fell asleep till about three in the morning so I slept in till 2 in the afternoon! I get out of bed and go outside into the common area and see Sam making her lunch in the kitchen.

Sam: Hey girl! Are you just waking up?!

Me: Yeah, I had a hard time sleeping last night.

Sam: ME TOO! I am so excited to meet the boys tonight! When are we heading over there anyways? I wanna go get my hair done somewhere before we go.

Me: I have no idea. And why do you need to get your hair done? We're chilling at Harry’s place, not going to prom.

Sam: I want to look my best! By the end of the night, I want Harry to ask me on a date!

Me: Oh, I mean… you think that conversation will come up in those couple of hours?

Sam: EASILY. I typically get what I want. Boys are sort of my thing! (She laughs)

Me: Oh, Nice….. Well Harry said around eight so be back here by like seven so you can get dressed and everything.

Sam: SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!

Sam runs up to me, and gives me a huge hug. Before I know it, she is out the door. This is so frustrating! I have no idea what I am supposed to do in this situation! I don’t want to call dibbs on him when I have no idea if he is remotely interested in me and I have no idea what to do! I let out a massive sigh before I get up and walk back to my room. As soon as I close the door, I hear my phone vibrate and see it's a text message from Harry.

Harry: “Hey, we're back in England! Come over whenever you want! The address is 1402 Courtland Dr.”

Me: “Alright we are aiming for eight.”

Harry: “That’s too far away! It’s like 4 :( “

Me: “You can wait Styles. See you soon!”

Harry: “Can’t wait beautiful ;)”

I love it when Harry calls me beautiful! It makes me feel so special!! After those text messages, I start to feel better about the night and I really just can’t wait to see the boys! I go to my room and start looking in my closet for something to wear. I want something that is casual, but still really cute. I decided to wear my red shorts, with a white and navy blue tank top, a denim jacket and my navy blue flats. Then I straightened my hair and added some curls to the bottom of it. I have to say, I look really cute!

Its six o’clock and Sam is finally back from running her errands. I tell her as soon as she is ready we are good to leave.

Being Sam, she runs to her room and takes a good hour and a half to get ready! I should have know Sam would wear something extremely revealing.

Me: You ready to go?

Sam: YES!!

Me: Where is the rest of your outfit?

Sam: Very funny! This is still very innocent! It just shows a lot of skin! (She laughs)

I roll my eyes and we head out the door. Harry’s house isn’t actually that close it turns out. We took a cab and the ride was about a half an hour. Sam was talking the entire time. But I was too zoned out. Sam looks incredible and my confidence is extremely low being next to her. But I'm trying my best not to show it.