Chapter 3 Unknown Number

A/N: On the sidebar 'Midea', is whom I picture as Mitchelle! well, she's actually Kelly Brooks! :) 

Mitchelle's POV

 Alarm: When you’re tired of waiting so you just find out that you never had to stop. Come on baby, don’t let it break your heart.

My alarm goes off at five in the morning. Its my favourite song, Don’t let It break your heart by Coldplay. I get out of bed, head to the bathroom and wash my face. I look in the mirror and remember what actually happened last night. I met One Direction! AND Harry Styles has my phone number. The question is, will he actually use it? I get dressed, grab a banana and head out of the door. About fifteen minutes later, I’m at my local high school for training and I see Jess and our trainer Joe, who is absolutely brutal when it comes to fitness.

Joe: Alright, girls. You know the drill stretch and warm up with the two mile run. Alright?

Jess and I: Alright, Joe!

After Jess and I stretch, we head to the track and start the two miles run.

Jess: SOOOO…has Harry texted you yet?

Me: No! If for some reason he did, I cant imagine it would be anytime soon. They are so busy. Honestly, I really wouldn’t be surprised if he never used my number at all.

Jess: No way, they liked us I can tell. Whats not to like about us? (She chuckles)

Me: I guess? I don’t know. I’m just grateful we met them at all. We’re pretty lucky!

Jess and I finished up the run and then head over to the lifting room.

Me: So, how are things with you and Mitch?

Jess: They haven’t changed. I just think we’ve reached our peak… we HAVE been together for four damned years. Plus, I don’t have the time to hang out with him. We don’t go to the same school and we have nothing in common anymore. I love him but things are not the same way as it was before.

Me: So why wont you just dump him?

Jess: I’ve tried! But he just wont let it happen. And I don’t cheat!

Me: Well, maybe next time you dump him, you just don’t take no for an answer?

Jess: You’re right! Its just gonna be hard!

Jess and I finished our training session. We’ve been training for almost three hours and I’m beat because of the little amount of sleep I got last night! Jess and I head out of the fitness room and to the parking lot…

Me: Do you want to chill later?

Jess: Yeah, what time?

Me: I’ll text you. A nap is definitely needed right now. I’ll hit you up after I shower and sleep a little.

Jess: Alright! Sounds good to me!

I get home and immediately blast my radio and hop in the shower. All of a sudden, “What makes you beautiful” starts to play on the radio. I cant help but dance and sing my butts off while I’m in the shower! By the time the song is over, I’m all washed up and getting out of the shower to dry off. As soon as I step out of my water closet, my phone begins to ring.

Phone: When he opens his arms and holds u close tonight, it just wont feel so right, cause I can love you more than this, yeah!

I walk over to it and see that its an unknown number? I freeze…no way. Is this Harry? No no no. I am not gonna get my hopes up. Its probably one of the coaches from Cornell. I answer the phone.

Me: Hello?