Butterflies

"Just When the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly."

Prompt: The boys (Janoskians) visit a hospital to show their good side. Jai thinks it's more then just a visit. He meets someone. Someone special.

**********

Today was special to Jai. Management had decided to take the boys to a local children's hospital to do some signing for a few fans there.

At the same time though, Jai was upset. He didn't want to do this just for publicity, he truly wanted to meet some kids and brighten their day as best he could. Even for the kids who didn't know his name because, he had no interest in whether or not they did.

He recently read about some of the kids and their diagnosis' there at the hospital and it got him teary eyed at the thought of all those kids in pain. He didn't like people in pain.

"Alright Boys, today we're going to the Children's hospital. Don't worry, we're not staying too long it's just for a little while. So, bring your phones for twitter and Instagram alright?" Their head manager said.

"Yassss! Twitter is the snizzle!" Beau yelled out.

"Snizzle? TF? No one says that?!" Luke told Beau.

"Well i do now! Actually, I'm gonna make a keek about how people actually do say it!" Beau scoffed and James was laughing while Daniel was making a 'snizzle' dance. Jai was currently turning off his phone not paying attention to what was happening and hopping into the van and the boys soon followed in suit.

Once they arrived, a few fans were waiting outside the hospital for an autograph. The boys took a few photos and signed some things before finally getting in the hospital. The walls were white and everything was colorless. How could the kids feel comforted without color? Jai frowned at the environment but then smiled as a boy, about 10 years old came walking towards them on prosthetic legs.

"Hi! I'm Ryan! Are you guys the Janoskians?"

The boys nodded with a smile and said

"Yeah, that's us."

"Cool! My doctor said you guys were coming today and my older sister says she loves you guys and her birthday is coming up so, can you sign this card for her? it's her birthday soon and I bet this would be the best gift ever!"

The boys obliged without hesitation, and soon enough the boy was off with a smile on his face.

"A few more pictures boys then you gotta sign some things before we leave." management said.

'Wait a minute?' Jai thought. He realized that there are more floors to this hospital and that only the ones able to walk or wheel on a wheel chair were down on the first floor.

"What about the kids upstairs?" Jai asked.

"Jai, I know you want to see them but we can't visit everyone here." Management said sourly.

"What? why not? they deserve to see us to! its not there fault they can't come down here and I want to go see them." Jai replied firmly and began to walk over to the elevators. Ignoring the comments of protest by everyone else, Jai hit the top floor button. That's the floor for the kids that are extremely ill.

When he got there, he heard hysteric crying of parents and pained cries of children in rooms. He passed multiple rooms and glanced inside each. One child was asleep and his heart monitor was flat lined and the parents were in hysterics and wailing. Jai frowned and felt sorry for the family.

He continued to walk along the halls until he reached a door at the end of the hall decorated with pink flowers and butterflies. He smiled at the painted sign that read,