Chapter 2

In Morning at police station.

"Mam...." dd came rushing

"Haa DD"

"Mam...that criminal was died"

"What the hell?"

"Yes mam..."

"But how?...the only witness we had...ohh shit.."

"Mam..they didn't know...when the police force came and saw him..he was no more.."

"Dd...i want his details...i want imediately...and ha his postmortem report is badly needed"

"Ji mam.."

Avni was frustated.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Haha...how he will tell against me...but i am sad of killing him" the unknown person said shuting his eyes.

"I should be careful next time..better i will work on my own.." he thought.
.p
.
.
"Mam...i collected few things about him...his Driving license, his bank details, his check book.." he said and handover those things to her.

She checked everything thoroughly.

"Nothing can do with this.....take this away DD" she said

"Mam...i will bring you coffee.." he said and left.

Suddenly something strike her mind.

"Dd...dd.." she ran

"Dd..." she catched him

"Bank details?"

He quickly handover that.

"Money transferred from khanna industried o him?...but what the purpose or the link he has with khanna imdustry?" She thought.

"I want last month bank details.."

"Yes mam.." he said and left.

Avni was in her coffee while DD came

"Mam...but there is no other transaction from khanna imdustries...its all different....i had checked it but all are fake id Except khanna's"

Avni looked him.

"So the only hope is khanna imdustries...we should go there and enquire.."

"Ok mam..lets move.."

"No DD not like this as disguise...that means as a worker..otherwise the criminal may alert"

"Mam...My fiancee is working there..she will help us.."

"Par DD..."

"Mam...don't worry...she don't know you so i will ask her a help for my friend..so you can meet her .."

"Good DD"

She asked permission from Comissioner amd he agreed too.
.
.
.
.
.
"Maaa...i have resigned from police.."

"What..?"

"Haa maa.."

"What happen avni?" Aashish asked her.

"I have failed in one case which i have resigned for failing.."

"Par sweety....failure will happen in every job.."

"Papa you know right i have never failed in any case.. i am not going thats it..i am gonna find a job.."

"Avni..achaa teek hai...yiu will work on papa's company"