Chapter 14

Surprised?

Hehe mee too... So this chapter is for Uriddhi3190 dii. Many more Happy Returns of the day diiiii. May your life filled with full of happiness and success. Much love❤

**********

The unknown man came home. He pulled out his coat. He went to washroom and splash water in his face. He sees him through the mirror and he is none other NEIL KHANNA.

"the next will be Aashish Mehtha... Aur uske baas main kyaa karu....there is no one for me in this world.....uske baad tho Mujhe Avni ke paas jaana hoga... Mujhe bhi Mar jaana hoga... And now who is like Avni... Vo Avni nahi hosaktha.... Meri Avni innocent hai..." he said looking at mirror.

He stepped into his room and took out his first aid kit cause he got injured on his left hand.

While on the other side.

" I am damn sure.... Vo Neil hi tha.... Par.... Vo Neil kese hoga?.... My Neil can't do this.... He is innocent by heart..... Kahi Vo drama tho..." Avni thought while tears passing down her cheeks.

The next morning.

Neil was asusaul in office. And Avni came and peeped into his cabin.

" hey avii... " he said and came near her. She slightly smile seeing him.

" are you okay?..... Seems so dull.... Kya hua?" he asked cupping her face.

"kyu lagtha hai... Yeh pyaar meriliye sach hai.... Par Kyu Neil mera chachu ko maara.?" she thought looking at him through glassy eyes.

"avii... Please say something.... Dar lagraha hai...." he asked with comcern

"Vo.... Vo Neil my chachu has died...." she said crying

"kyaa?..... Par kaise?" he asked while Avni was surprised.

"kahi main galat tho nahi dekha" she thought.

"he has been killed by..... By..... Yo.... Someone" she said having no guts to blame him

"Avni....dont worry.... Please don't cry" he hugged her rubbing her back continously making Avni more confuse.

He kissed her forehead.

"Avni you can take leave too..."

"nahi Neil.... I don't wanna go home.... I can't see my papa in broken state" she said.

"achaa teek hai... Come with me" he said and make her sit on couch.

He sat beside her while Avni lyed on his arms. He kissed her hairs. Avni sees the injury in his hand and remains of the yesterday incident.

Flashback

While Avni stepping into security room. Neil tried to escape and he got injured in hand.

Flashback ends

She jerked from his embrace

"He is!..... He is that man.... He is that unknown person..... The same style of murder.... So he is the one I am searching for.... He is the one who killed all the industrialist" she thought seeing his hand while Neil was confused by her behaviour.

"Aviii.... Avni kya hua?"

"i wanna go home...." she said

"par.... Its OK... I will drop you.."

"no... I will go by my own" she said and slowly walked out in disbelief.

In night

Avni was hell shattered. And it was midnight and Avni was still awake. Suddenly she hears Aashish Mehtha screaming for his life. She rushed downwards. And neela ma too joined

To her horror she saw someone wearing mask clutching Aashish mehta's neck with his left hand. She saw the same injury which is not been visible that much clearly due to the gloves he was wearing. She was damn sure that he is Neil. Avni took her gun and ready to shot

"chodo mera papa ko varna..." she threatens him

"I said leave him" her voice increases

By seeing no response from him. She shot a on the wall. He left Aashish mehta

"Hands up...I said HANDS UP" she ordered

He did the same. In mean time he try to escape while Avni chase him. He pulled Avni gun with his trick keeping his hands around her neck and the gun on her forehead. By making out his stunt his mask fell off. They were standing in front of Window in which Avni can clearly see his face making all the way to clear to her brain. That he is NEIL KHANNA. Neil looked all around and left Avni and escaped from there.

"Neil😢😢😢...... He is a murderer..... Aur aaj you have planned to kill my papa...you have cheated me Neil.... I will arrest you Neil... Aur yeh saabit karumgi ki tumhi hi Jo ho.... Who have involved in past murders" Avni said with much anger.

***********************

Its a short update❤.

As it was typed in my laptop so bare my typo errors😅

A major twist and a flashback is waiting for you. And it will be revealed on March ❤

Drop your reviews❤

Much love

Reza.. ❤❤