Chapter 4

After that Avni reached home.

"Mumma ek strong coffee please..." she came and land on the couch. She now badly need a strong coffee due to headache.

"Where were you yesterday?" Neela ma asked her crossing her arms raising a eyebrow giving a doubting look to her.

"Neil ke saath" she said didn't even realizing what she is saying.

"What?"

"Oops maa i mean i have some work yesterday that why i didn't shown up to home...now please ma give me strong coffee...pleaseeeee" she said stroking her head

Neela ma left.

"Hey rukoo..." a boy said a girl

"Nope😜😜😜..." she fly like a butterfly.

She stood in the edge of mountain. While he followed her.

*tringgggggg*

Her little nap was broked by her phone alarm and Avni woke with a jerk.

"These types of incident coming to me from past days....what it might be?...who they are?" Negative flashes disturbing her continously. She can't even see their face in her nightmare. She extremely flooded into some thoughts which she failed to notice Neela ma's constant voice.

"Avni...?" Now she shooked her.

"Haa..haa maa"

"Pagli...where are you lost?"

"Hehe nowhere" she said and grabbed her morning drink.

After sometime she freshened and got ready for a meeting with Neil.

(Avni in that dress)

At office Neil was engaged with his file for today's meeting. He was embrassed due to his baby wala stunt with avni. As soon avni spot there. She entered in and he didn't met her eye comtact nor he saw her.

She too took a file and took a seat on the couch infront of his table. Nor he spoke neither she.

The receptionist came in which took the attention of Avni. But Neil's attention was in her beauty. His jaw dropped seeing her as greek goddess.

"Sir...sir.." the receptionist called him continously which Neil came back with the character of greek god.

He cleared his throat as buttering his act "yes.." . Then she  informed about the meeting timing and left.

"Uff...Yaar...pink Candy...how can someone be such cute as her..." he thought gazing her while she kept the pencil on her mouth checking the file for the last time adding ice on the cake. "Her eyes...her lips...her mole.." he was thinkong about her.

Suddenly his expression changes sensing a glare from this beautiful eyes.

At Evening they both all set to go to Meeting. They came to the lobby where she suddenly notice the News on TV

Reporter in TV: Breaking News!. Police found a man whose body was floating near the lake. People near there side were scared and panicked. Police will reach there in some time

"Ohh God....mujhe jaana hoga yaha se....kaha phas gaya yaar avni.😣😣" avni thought

As she can't able to move bit from there. They reached a pub and the meeting end with a success. All the clients enjoying the Meeting. And one of the client asked them for a Dance.

"No yaar Mr. Sen"

"Come on Mr. Neil khanna.." after a min he agrees.

He asked her hand for a dance. While she was suprised. She gave in too and they both are in dance floor. And the song plays. Neil pulled her closely by her waist and twingled his hands with her and danced. His every move on her make her feels badly. Which she closed her eyes. They danced so romantically making the clients jealous of them. As a dance move neil moved her towards a side and came closer to her hugging her from back side moving im oscillatory motion. They lost into their lala land. But...but...their dance not sustained much as the song ends which made them to part from each other.

Avneil returning back.

As she enjoys his moves she feels somewhat in her heart. The Journey went quiet silent.

"I am sorry.." his voice came. While she turned to look him.

"I am sorry Avni...i know you aren't comfortable with dance...but...i am sorry.." he said like a baby.

"Its okay.." she gave geniune smile for his gentle sorry.

"Whemever you give you super glare na...i feel somewhat in my heart you know...likw today Morning" he said in a go.

While she looked him at confused.

"You mean?"

"Haha avni...i mean...you are glaring is like eating me up😂😂"

"😒😒😡😡😡"

"Oops sorry.."his haha haha laugh vanished in a second.

"Tum aise kyu ho?...always rude😏😏...you don't know how you smile values..."he said sweing her eyes while she feel truthfulness in his eyes.

She didn't replied him and turned towards the window side. While she saw the side mirror and of the car and smiled cutely hearing his words which was noticed by Neil

"Thank you...for this beautiful smile.." he said not looking at her.

While she blushes.

**************************************************

Hola!

Not proofread

So how is this update?

Drop your reviews❤

And i am nominated in Infinity Awards do vote for me commenting (inline) "+1" for my two other stories.

Much love

Reza..❤❤