Chapter 15

A surprise update😉

She was completely shattered by the incident that was happening with her. She can't able to believe that Neil.. Her Neil... Who is very innocent at heart will be a monster.

There Neil tried calling Avni. But she is not responding. Day by day he gets no response from her nor she is coming to office. He did went to her home but he can't able to meet her cause she went out of station.

By Neela ma, Neil came to know where she is and went to kashid. She want to spend some time alone in order to gain courage to accept the fact.

On the other hand Neil was trying to search Avni.

"kha ho Avni... Where are you?" he was searching for her continously

A night Neil went to nearby beach which is next to his Hotel. There she saw someone sitting along with her bag. He went near as he is damn sure she is Avni.

"Av.... Avni.. 😢".

She turned back and stood seeing him. He took her into bone crushing hug. She sensed his tears flowing in her shoulder. Thanks to her half shoulder top.

She broke the hug.

"kya yeh aasu Sach hai?" Avni thought.

"Avni why didn't you atten my call? ... Nor you told me?" Neil asked her

"why Neil?.... Why are you acting?" Avni thought

"speak something.... Speak something... You damn it" he yelled at her seeing her numb.

He drags her to his room. While she went with him. He made her to sit on the bed and kneel down in front of her

"Avni.... Please please... Speak to me Avni... I am dying...."

She hugged him

"kyu Neil.... Why the hell all the things happening to me?"she said

He rubbed her back

" kya hua Avni?....tell me na... " he said

She broke the hug while he cupped her face

" I love you Avni... I love you....please don't go away from me like this.. " he said kissing her forehead. In return he gets no response from her.

" You go and get freshen..." he said while she made her way to washroom.

There he hears her cries.

"Aviii... Avni.... Open the door..." he knocked while the door was already opened.

He saw her standing under the shower. He went near her. They shared an cold eyelock.

"the love I am seeing in your eyes is true?.... Or... No... This can't happen... I wanna arrest him" she thought

While Neil reduced the distance between them. He slowly touches her waist making her shiver. He kissed her forehead and moved to her nose tip kissing her. She clutched his t-shirt. He eyed on her lips. While Avni closed her eyes.

Avni sees the flashes of Neil when he tried to kill Aashish Mehta. She pushed him away making him confused.

"Neil... You go...." she said

"par.. Avni..."

"Neil I am saying na.... I am alright... You go and book tickets for you we will go back to Mumbai." she said sternly

Neil went away with very confused manner. Whereas Avni set her mind to arrest him and wanna interrogate him.

After getting freshen Neil and Avni reached Airport. While Neil went to buy some water for her.

" Dd suno... We gonna arrest Mr. Neil khanna tomorrow as I am wanna interrogate with him. And this must be confidential nobody should know this... Teek hai?"

"jii mam... I will make all the arrangements.."

Avni saw him coming so she put off the call and sat normally.

"Will soon tear your face Mr. Khanna..." she thought

Avneil were moving in flight.

They sat beside each other. Avni continously seeing out through the window. After sometime they slept.

But Neil suddenly woke up

"yeh Avni.... What she is doing beside me?... Aur main flight main kese?" Neil was confused.

He came to know by the message he received.

"ohh what the hell I am doing kashid... Yaar I wanna take my revenge.." he said in frustation

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As its a last day of February so thought to post a short update💖

Confusion se confusion ab thoda kam haina?... Here I left the whole clue... 🙈😉

All the best to all board students💖.

Drop your reviews💖

Much love

Reza.. ❤❤