Chapter 7

"I know avni you love me" neil said looking directly into her eyes.

Avni pushed him away "pagal hogay ho kya?...i don't love you"

"You are lying"

"This is truth...." she said.

"Avni...tum phirse vahi galat karrahi ho...please aise nah karo.." he said cupping her face

She stepped backwards and moved from there. She reached her home and sat on bed.

Avni's pov

Why i denied him?...he is good at heart...why i feel ki..i know him earlier...why i can't love him?...par vo flashes?...and that person?...kya horraha hai meri saath?...

Pov ends

She was mentally sick out. Her whole world collapsing her which she shouted scratching her hairs.

Here comes the negative flashes again "i love you " the girl proposed a boy

"Par...i don't love you" the boy replied with innocent face.

"Arghhh...again that flashes...its seems like someone is eating my brain up...." she can't take up more.

"But...this flashes suits today's situation....ohh god what you wanna tell  me....i am...i am going mad..." she said

She can't even ask help from Neela ma as she wasn't there. She was all alone in home.

*crunch*

Breaking of glass vase sound heared her which made her rush down.

"Tum???" She was shocked to see him.

"Haa...i am...i am Mr. Neil khanna...." he said

But his voice isn't normal. She was shocked. Credit goes only to his drunken state. He can't even stamd in his own feet trmebling to reach her.

"Neil.." she went for his support. She wrapped his hands around her neck. While her hand on his waist. He was grinning seeing her pinkish yet bubbly cheeks. She reached her room and made him to lye on her bed. She made with great difficulty and about to move he pulled her which made her to fall on him. They share an eyelocks. His eyes tells something which added on her confused list. She just parted away from him.

He sat on the bed and looked at her

"Avii.." he called innocently

She looked at him with suprise hearing her as Avi.

"Coooooommmeee hhheeerrreee nnnaaa" he stretched his words which made her smile. She went and sat beside him.

He keeps his head on her lap like a kid craving for her mother's love.

"I Love you avni....i really did...and i really do" he said looking at her eyes. "That day i have done that mistake.. par this time i won't Avii"  the confusion list of hers extending more

"You know what Avni...you looking more cute now than your collages days" he said pulling her cheeks. Shocked is the only reaction she can able to give

"You know me before?" She asked  while he sat on the bed and  nodded with a smile from ear to ear. There she understood that he knows her beforehand.

He cupped her face "those same eyes...those same smile...those same lips...all are same but one extra...your rudeness..." he said with a pout

He came close to her which made her eyes to shut. But he is straight he kissed on her forehead and again lyed on her lap.

"Neil...neil"

"Hmm..." he said in low tone due to his sleep started overcoming him

"You studied in my collage?" She asked while no response from his side.

She places his head on the pillow nd covers him with blanket. She went to her study table and sat on the chair. The only thing made her to smile to see his Cute sleep.

Soon sleep approached Avni. And she dozed off on the study table.

At morning

Neil woked up with a great yawning and saw different in the room.

"Where am i?"

Soon he saw avni's photo on wall.

He rushed down to see whether he saw was right or wrong. There he saw her sitting on the dining hall.

"What am i doing here?" He asked her.

She looked at him. "Ohh Mr. Neil...you have drunk and came to my home yesterday"

There he reminces few things.

"Did i said you anything?" He asked doubting himself

"No.." she lied.

"Avni..."

"You may Go now Neil..."she said pointing the entrance.

He too went. She too wants to love him. But something his very disturbing her.

**************************************************

Hola!

So something i have revealed and gave you all a clue😉😌

Drop your reviews❤. This will be the only way that i can understand you pov❤

Haaa i know ki this was confuing a little. Par soon will be cleared❤.

The next update will be pretty late❤

Much love

Reza..❤