Chapter 1

Flashback:
"Open this door bitch since you still claim this as your damn house."

I opened the door and he pushed me in. I almost fell so I grabbed the sofa to keep from hurting the baby. Jason walked in after me.

"Cut the damn alarm off now."

I cut the alarm off and sat on the sofa.

"So this is the inside of the house. Hmm."

"Jason you are scaring me. Let's just go ok."

"Hell no! Don't say that to me again or I promise you I will hurt you."

I didn't say another word.

"Now tell me what the hell are you doing here and with him?"

"Jason I told you. I came to get some items and he was here. We talked for a little and he left."

"Talked? You two talked?"

"Yes."

"And you really think I'm stupid huh?"

"No Jason I..."

POW!!! He slapped me. I fell back on the sofa. Tears fell down my face. Now I was really scared. He actually flipping out.

"Now I'm going to ask you one more time. What the fuck was you doing here with that nigga?"

"I told you I was..."

POW!!!

Melissa*
I jumped out my sleep in a cold sweat. I still couldn't believe all this happened to me. It's been 10 years and I still don't feel comfortable with knowing that Jason is due to get out of jail.

I went to his court hearing and I pleaded for them to give him more time. It didn't work of coarse. I was hit with he was on good behavior and came up for parole. Ain't that bout a bitch.

Alonzo feels my life is in danger. He tries to do all he can to help me but I know he can't be here 24/7. Especially since Jalisha acts a damn fool all the time. You would think after this long she would be passed that.

They got married 5 years ago and she still be acting like a damn fool. The only thing that I got out of being with Jason was my handsome son. He's my reason for living. I love him so much.

He helps Alonzo with me. I gained my memory back but I'm still in therapy with my legs. Kwan is my pride and joy and I wouldn't change a thing about having him.

Yes I wish it was with Alonzo but it's not. Alonzo is coming over to help me in about a hour and bring Kwan to see me. I have grown to love Amira as well. Alonzo brings her along with him to check on me.

I don't think Jalisha likes that too well but I'm over that. I mean she cheated with my husband and I got over that. We have been divorced for a while now and she still acts crazy.

She suppose to be coming with him today. I hope she leaves her selfish ways at the door or I'm gonna have to ask her to leave my damn house.

Kwan*
"Dad what time are we going to see mom?" Kwan asked excited.

"We on the way there son."