Chapter 18

Alonzo*
Sitting in Jalisha's room watching her in the bed just got me all in awe. It hasn't been a month since Melissa and now Jalisha. Lord what have I done to deserve this? I mean yeah we cheated together and I was very apologetic with that. That's why I did what I did with Melissa to make sure she never wanted for anything. I told her until death I would take care of her and I did. But now Jalisha is in a bad space. Yes I was mad as hell with her about the thing with Jason but I don't want her to die. I can't take another death. My kids can't take another loss. We just can't do it.

"Jalisha we need you baby. Don't do this to me. I just put Melissa in the grave don't make me do this again. I'm sorry for all the things I said. Please don't leave me. I can't do this without you. Amira needs you. And as much as you think you don't mean anything to Kwan you do. He is broken. Please don't leave us."

I broke down. Tears was coming down like a water fountain. I placed my head down next to her and put my arms around her. Before I knew it I had fallen asleep next to her. I haven't slept in days like I should be. With all the stress and losses I've encountered is just unbearable.

Amira*
Sitting in the waiting room with grandma was making me feel very inpatient. I got up and walked in the room where mama was. Daddy had fallen asleep next to her. They looked so peaceful laying there. I didn't want to wake daddy cause he hasn't been sleeping. So I just walked on the other said and kissed mama. I leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"I love you mommy. Please don't leave me, Kwan and daddy. We sorry for all we said and done. We need you mama."

I kissed daddy cheek and walked back to the lobby. I put on my headset and played a song for mama and mama Melissa.

(Play music here)

This is breaking my heart. I can't loose both of my moms. God please let my mama live. I didn't get a chance to tell Mama Melissa goodbye and now my mama is not talking or awake. I can't take this. Tears rolled down my cheeks. Kwan saw me crying and came and sat next to me. He grabbed my hands and pulled me into him. This is all he knew to do being that is what I did to him when his mama died. Can we get a break somewhere please God.

Kwan*
I hate seeing Amira like this. She is so sweet and caring. She always try to be strong for everyone else that she forgets about herself. I do know how she feels though. I was just in this space. I noticed she had a picture of her mom on the front of her phone she was staring at. I feel bad for her.

Mama Lisha was so pretty

Mama Lisha was so pretty. She use to get on my nerves with the pettiness with mom but I do love her and don't want anything to happen to her. Dad is very down. He hasn't been sleeping or nothing. He said he was gonna divorce her but I don't think he wants to do that. He loves her. Before I came back here I was standing by her door listening to him cry out. He talked about mom and he begged Mama Lisha not to leave him. He couldn't take it. When I get a chance I'm gonna tell him not to divorce her. We need her. Everyone needs a second chance. God I need her to survive so I can tell her I forgive her for telling Jason about mom number and code to the house. It's not that serious to me. Even though my mom is dead I still don't want Amira mom to die too.

Being with them here reminds me of all the times we have had together with Mom. I can't believe this is happening once again. I walked to the room where dad was at and went on the other side he wasn't on. I kissed her head. Dad was still knocked out.
I didn't want to wake him so I left out the room. I went back to Amira and she was still sitting there crying. I went back to her and hugged her. She looked at me.

"I can't loose my mama."

"I know how you feel. We gonna hope she makes it."

Jalisha*
I can hear everyone but I can't respond. I haven't felt this bad in years. What's wrong with me? Is this the end for me? Am I dying? I want to talk back to Alonzo but I can't. He is crying his heart out to me and I feel the same way about him. I love him and don't want to loose him. He got to understand that I did this for us not for no selfish reasons. I never meant for Melissa to get hurt or even die for that matter. I didn't care for her relationship with my husband but I didn't wish no harm to her at all. I know Alonzo still loves her and that bothered me but I know he loves me too. I can't loose my family. I might as well die if I do. If I can't have them I don't want to live anymore. Alonzo and Amira are my life. Without them I don't see my reason of being. I don't know what happened but I went out again.

Alonzo*
Jalisha machines started beeping going crazy. It woke me up. I didn't know what was going on. Jackson ran in.

"Move our the way. Step in the hall Alonzo and I will come get you once we get her stable."

"Please save her."

What will happen?

Comment and vote!!!