555

About a week later

"We are going to the studio!" Corey yelled from the front door.

"So no funny business you three!" Sid added before hugging me.

"What about funny movies or knock knock jokes?" I asked, you know, like a total little smart ass teen.

"Those are fine. "

"What about... playing video games?" Griffin said, smirking slightly.

"Or listening to music and dancing like total dweebs?" Simon added, may I add with a poker face fit for a poker playing king.

"You know what I mean." He replied laughing.

"Do I?" I asked, slightly cocking my head to the left.

"Teenagers." Sid sighed, laughing and hoping into Corey's running car.

"Freedom!" Griffin yelled, just before I closed the door, causing his dad to look back at the house laughing.

----------------;-----------------

"So... What do we do?" I asked after twenty minutes of watching some weird television show, looking at the other two for inspiration.

"We could mess around with some of their sound equipment." Simon suggested, turning off the tv and walking into the basement, the only part of the house that I have never been in. It was separated from the rest of the house by a large white door with the Slipknot 's' sloppily painted in the middle of it.

"Sounds like a plan." Griffin replied, running upstairs, and returning a second or so later with a red electric guitar and...

"My bass!" I yelled, chasing Griffin while he laughed his ass off.

"Show us what you've got." Simon said, before playing the beginning of what sounded like Disasterpiece, followed by Griffin screaming at the top of his lungs into a microphone.

"Here goes nothing." I whispered to myself, before letting my fingers fly across the fret board.

-----

After a good hour and a half of playing and hanging out, we heard something moving upstairs.

"What was that?" I asked, looking up at the ceiling by instinct.

"They probably just forgot something. They do It all the time." Simon added, twirling his sticks in his hands, causing one to fly across the room.

"I will be right back." I said, before making my way passed the first door and up the flight of steps, leaving the two boys to mess around with their instruments and goof off. Peering around the door to the rest of the house, I saw a tall, well built figure of a man with long black hair.

I opened my mouth for a moment, thinking it was Mick, but before I could utter a sound Griffin yelled something downstairs and the person quickly turned around. They looked surprised at seeing me, but their surprise was quickly replaced with a look of pure anger and hatred. That definitely wasn't Mick.

They threw something at me and ran to the door, causing me to scream and attempt to close it, closing his hand in a gap in the door. I could hear the two boys running up the stairs to investigate why I had screamed, and they tried to help me close the door.

Griffin pushed me behind him on the landing and got a good grip on the door handle, straining to close it, making the veins in his arms and neck pop out, making him look a bit like a blonde Hugh Jackman. I ran down the stairs and grabbed the first thing I saw. I took the screwdriver and carefully ran back up.

Simon seemed to understand what I was going to do and yelled for Griffin to losen his grip on the door. I stabbed the hand between the crack with the tool, making a sickening sound, and the man yelled in fury and pain, before pulling his hand out of the crack.

Simon quickly flicked the two locks on the door and ran down the stairs. Griffin picked me up and carried me down the stairs. When we crossed the thresh hold, Simon closed the second door, locked it, then proceeded to put a chair under the doorknob.

I grabbed my newly acquired phone off the amp for my bass and dialed the first number in my contacts. It rang for what felt like an eternity before a voice finally said anything.

"Hey, this is Sid. If you are listening this, I am probably not going to hear it. But, you know what to do." The voice of Sid said over the phone.

"Shit!" I yelled, redialing his number. This time someone answered on the third ring.

"Hello, Sid's phone." A deep voice answered.

"Mick!" I said into the phone before a loud sound could be heard from the top of the stairs, causing me to scream.

"What the hell was that?" Mick asked, sounding alarmed.

"Help! He's trying to get us!" I yelled putting him on speaker phone as I ran over to the door and joined Simon and Griffin in putting our weight together to hold the final door between us and our attacker. I pushed myself between Griffin's legs and the door, my head right in front of the doorknob.

"Lucille! Somebody fucking call nine one one!" Mick could be heard yelling. Suddenly everything got muffled as it sounded like Mick put us on speaker phone.

"What is going on Lucille?" A new voice asked.

"Dad! Someone is in the house!" Griffin yelled.

"Someone is on their way!" Shawn yelled, probably meaning 911.

"Dad! Tell them to hurry their asses up! We can't hold the door much longer." Simon yelled.

The door buckled as the man hit it, making Griffin yell an obscenity as a piece of it splintered off and cut the side of his face. The man hit the door again, the doorknob hitting my temple.

Everything went black.