10

"...I rule that Lucille shall go back to Mrs. Emerson's Home for Orphans. She shall have no further contact with Sydney Wilson or any of his present or future company."

"No!" I screamed as the Judge smacked his gavel three times.

"Lucille! No!" Sid could be heard screaming from the other side of the court room.

I was immediately taken from my seat and shoved into a car. The whole car ride, all I could think about was the fact that something in this Cruel World wants me to die in that hell hole.

Sid POV

After the judge's verdict, I went home alone, despite the guy's wishes, and decided to go through Lucille's room.
I was sitting at her desk when a small handheld video camera lit up. Picking it up, I unplugged it and decided to watch what was on it.

Only when I was a minute or so in did I realize that it was videos of Lucille.

--
I watched as Lucille was being born. I saw myself hold Lucille for the first time.

I can't believe it was that long ago.
-
She is maybe a few years old and is at what looks like a Stone Sour concert and Corey takes her out of the crowd and onto the stage. Then he proceeded to sing her the spongebob theme, her bright smile never leaving her young face.
-
She is maybe three and is singing the lyrics to Spit it Out in the oversize Slipknot shirt I had given her those years ago.
-
She now appears to be Four years old and she is on her birth father's shoulders at a Slipknot show wearing a homemade version of my mask.
I watch as she runs up to me at that shows meet and greet.
I watch my past self give her a high five, as well as a piggyback ride around the venue after the meet and greet was over.
-
The screen shows a pair of man's shoes before pointing itself at Lucille, who looks about five, and she is playing Duality on a bass guitar almost as well as Paul would. He would have been proud to see this.
-
Suddenly, it cuts to me and the guys all in the front of a large room in front of what looked like reporters, and then it hits me. This was the press conference we had after Paul passed away. We all said kind things, before we couldn't take it and went to exit the room.

She runs up to the us and hugs us all, and then it shows me picking her up and carrying her out of the building and away from the reporters.

Then the screen cuts to black as it shows me hiding her from the paparazzi who followed us out of the building.
-

I thought that it was done playing videos and went to close the camera but then it caught my attention by starting to play more footage.
-

She looks like she is about ten, her hair dyed a bright purple pink and she is recording herself dancing to Stone Sours Through Glass at a concert.
At the end of the song, she pushed her way to the front of the crowd and yelled,
"Corey! Say hi to the camera!"

In reply, Corey looked up at her and just laughed. He probably had no idea it was Lucille.
-

Now she is about thirteen and seems to be attending a Slipknot concert. The recording shows me jumping into the crowd just feet away from her.
As she turns the camera so her face is In the frame, I notice her hair is now dyed a midnight black. Then, she points to me In the background and yells, "Hey Sid!"
-

She is in the middle of what looks like the Moshpit and Spit it out is playing Corey is yelling about the Crazy test and Lucille, like the other fans around her, get to the ground and wait for Corey to give the signal

"Jump the fuck up!"
Her and everyone else around her jumps to their feet screaming the lyrics at the top of their lungs.

----

Then it cuts to her yelling about our new song All Out Life.
"...It was just posted to YouTube and I'm freaking out! I wish my parents were here now to hear this shit, its fucking awesome!"
-

-

Then it cuts to a video of me in the kitchen, cooking at the stove. Wait a minute...

This was just the other day!

I smile to myself as I yell about burning my hand on the pan.
She then turns the camera so her face is in the frame and says
"This is Sid, and he really is a good cook, I swear."
Then she gives the camera a thumbs up and laughs.
-

"Sid and I were watching a movie, it doesn't matter which movie, but if you really must know we were watching Transformers. And in the middle of the most epic explosion of the whole movie, he let out this really loud snore. Scared the shit out of me."
Suddenly, she zooms in on my mouth, just in time for me to snore again. She starts to giggle softly, sounding like she was muffling herself to avoid waking me, the camera panning to Fred who appears to be covering his face with his paws.

Then it cuts to her Simon and Griffin playing in the basement when there is a soft thud.
"What was that?"
"It was probably just one the guys, they forget stuff all the time."

Lucille goes up the stairs and Griffin watches her ascend.
Then he looks at Simon and says,
"Dude, I think I'm in love."
"Oh- I am so going to tell her!" Simon says in a teasing tone.
"No- you wouldn't dare..."

"Oh yes I would." Simon gets up and attempts to make his way to the doorway, but Griffin yells as he attempts to hold Simon back.

Suddenly, Lucille screams and they exchange looks and run up the stairs.

The whole attack was recorded, and I got to watch the whole thing.

The police could be hear yelling as Griffin held Lucille in his lap.

"Please be okay- we can't lose you too." Was all I heard before paramedics ran in and took Lucille away from him.
-

I set the camera back down on the desk and put my head in my hands.

I need to get her back somehow.