The Millenium Ring

I was in my room reading when my mom yelled.

" Bakura! Your father is back! " she yelled from downstairs.

Dads back! He's been at Egypt for about four months. I ran down stairs and saw my dad at the kitchen table with my mom.

My dad had a golden box infront of him. He looked at me and smiled.

" I have a suprise for you. "

I jumped to him. " What? "

He looked at the box. " I found it in a

room in a tome in Egypt. They said i could keep it. "

" Whats in it? " i asked.

He smiled. " A necklace. "

He opened the box and my eyes widend. It was beautiful. ( I don't think you all need a discription of the millenium ring. Hehehe. )

I took it out and put it around my neck. A surge of power entered my body. I felt like a whole different person.

I stared at my dad.

" Thank you. " i said.

I walked up the stairs and sat on my bed.

When it was night i did not feel like going to sleep. So i just sat at my desk. I was reading when i felt someone behind me. I turned around. Nothing.

I turned around and felt it again. I ignored it and resumed reading.

I felt a presance right behind me and turned around. My eyes widend.

It was a guy. He looked just like me exsept he was more muscule and had evil eyes. Also his hair was about one inch longer than mine.

Did i mention he is hot?

He looked at me and smirked. " So this what is supporting me exsistance. "

I looked at him wide eyed, confused.

" Who are you? "

" Hmmm. You are a good looking guy. I can live with this. " he said agnoring my question. He was also looking me up and down.

His eyes met with mine. " Im Ryou. Im the spirit inside the neclace. "

Spirit? Okay.

" What do you mean im supporting you? " i asked.

" Your the destined one to have the ring. " he smirked

" Ring? "

" Its really called the Millenium Ring. " he said.

I nodded and returned to my book.

I felt Ryous hand on my shoulder. I turned and was met by his black eyes.

" Yes? " i asked.

" You know, for a 16 year old your pretty hot. " he whispered in my ear.

I shivered and looked at him. As soon as our eyes met he kissed me.

I tried to get away but he had a tight grip. Once he let go i looked at him confused. With blush on my face.

He smirked and disappeard but before he did he said, " I'm always with you. "

I blinked a couple of times and put my fingers on my lips. So soft.

I blushed and made it to my bed before i fainted.