Two times in a row

-back to your POV-
I fly away as fast as I can. I pass the city in a bolt, and glide across the ocean. It's peaceful again.

I know I shouldn't have been so hard on him. He doesn't know I got calls from people vowing that they will kill every last person that is important to me until I join their stupid "We Are Villains" club. I screech loudly in anger, and blast the ocean below.

It calms me down. I head back to the city, and see how far I've traveled above the ocean. It takes me time since I don't have the anger rush I had before.

A thought tangles my mind as I fly. Somethings wrong. My eyes seem to look for something, something is not there. I feel empty.

I search the crowds until I see him. "Todoroki..." I think, and perch on a roof nearby. I watch him walk to his house.

As he turns the corner, I see two men strangle him. My body moves on its own. I dive and land strongly between the men and him, and watch the men's face expressions change to fright. One of the tries to shoot Todoroki with a bullet, but I protect him with my wing. I growl. He gets on my back. "G-get us out of here." I almost immediately disappear above them, above the clouds. I heat his body since it's too cold hot humans to be here. I ask him who they were. "I got messages from people, threat messages." I look away. "Do you happen to know something about this?" I land on the highest tower, the tower he tried to jump off before. I transform. "I do." I say. He crosses his arms, and puts his weight on one of his legs. "Explanation. Now." He demands. I sit on the floor before him. "They threatened me. They told me they would kill all my dear ones and won't stop until I join them." He sits down with me. "I didn't want you to get involved, Shouto-kun." Tears fill my eyes, I wipe them out. "I...don't want you to get hurt." He puts his hand on my shoulder. "Look." He says. "I would be gone by now if I didn't want you. I mean-if I didn't care about you!!" He blushes dark red. I look away. "I want you too, Shouto-kun." I whisper, confessing. He turns my face to his. He leans in closer. Our faces aren't even an inch apart. I close my eyes and we touch our foreheads.

Shoutos POV

THIS. My heart is racing. The floor seems to sway under my feet. If I kiss her here, it will be my first. Her skin is soft to touch. I lean in closer and hold her arms. She looks like a beautiful warrior up close. I slowly lean in closer and closer until our lips meet, and kiss her passionately.

Your POV
He kisses me just like that. His hands shift places to my waist, and I need to support myself with my arms to stay up. He leans on me, and there we are, me leaning back in a half sitting position, Shouto on all fours on me. We pull apart but I'm pinned down by his weight. He doesn't goes too far away, out faces are still close. He is not blushing, not looking away. Straight into my eyes, he gazes. "I see..." I think. "He wants to...protect me as much as I want to protect him...that explains the bond..." he leans in closer again. I can feel his warm breath on my lips.

"I've been...waiting." He whispers softly. His tone isn't his usual one. It's strong, and warm, just like his body on mine. I see the slight flame auto on his left side. "Open for me?" He continues. I smirk, and open my mouth.

Our lips seal, and he pushes his tongue in my mouth. He wanders around, and pushes me further back. Now I'm completely lying on the floor. He is still on all fours crouching on me, and I can feel all his muscles get tense as I put my hands on his neck. We pull apart.

He sits up next to me, and I sit too. We both wipe our mouths. He is blushing now, and his gaze doesn't meet mine. I look away, too.

After some moments of silence, I transform and growl at him. He jumps on my back, and I take off. "Ugh." He says once we pass the city and glide over the ocean. "Y/n...I know it's too early for this, but, uh...I think I'm falling for you..." he says. I screech and dive to glide over the ocean. "I understand the concern, it's probably too early for you to bond with someone, too...but I want you, y/n. I really do." I never heard him speak about his feelings. I screech loudly, telling him to wait until we land so we can talk.

I bolt to the city. Did he just ask me out? I don't get it. We have to talk. I land on the roof of his house. He smiles sweetly, and points at the big hole on the roof. I can see that it leads to the arena, close to his room. I transform. "For...me?" I ask. He nods. I turn at him. "You didn't-"
"Shush now, you. You are welcome at any time."
"But I-"
He kisses me again. Quickly. He jumps off the roof, and gets in the house. I'm frozen. I can't move.

After some time, I transform and fly to my house. I sit down on my bed on the second entresol floor. "Two times today..." I whisper. "He was totally out of character." I lay down on bed, and the feel his lips out on mine linger in my mind.