Chapter 6*

The long week has ended and I feel like I would pass away, I'm really tired, tomorrow, it's our salary day. Which made me happy, because I will use that for the concert ticket, and about the additional salary, well I hope there's a miracle that would happen.

My phone rings and I look at the caller ID and it's my bestfriend.

Hi? How are you?

(Hmmm fine, so how about you? I'm sorry I didn't even bothered myself to call you, I'm busy convincing mom to buy me a ticket)

Oh, I thought you were both okay with that? What happened?

(Uh, I just annoyed her, but now she's okay, I know she won't want me to be sad. Hmmm you? I know, when we did a sleepover, you lied to me, tell me, don't you have a money?) She said with a concerned tone. I was left sad by her words.

Uh Ari, yes but I'm working on it. Tomorrow is will receive my salary, I just hope that will be enough.

(Okay, Just tell me if there will be a problem, I'll help you. Oh and I'll message you when I have my ticket)

Hmmm, okay bye love

(Bye bye)

And with that I ended the call, I envy how rich Ariana is, like with just one flick of finger, tadaa! She gets what she wants. I really wanted to ask her if she can lend me some money, but even though she's my best friend I am shy to ask her.