Ch. 4 Awkward

Your POV

I wake up to the smell of bacon, eggs, and toast. I walk downstairs and find Lucinda cooking breakfast. I grin and said, "Lucinda, you didn't need to do this." She smiled and said, "I insist. Especially since you let me spend the night on the couch." She turned around to look at me. Suddenly her face got red like a tomato. I looked down and realized that I was shirtless, and my muscular abs were showing. "Oops. Sorry. I'll put a shirt on," I said. Right as I went to snap my fingers to instantly be wearing a shirt,  Lucinda grabs my hand, stopping me, and says, "You look hotter without one."
I feel my face heat up as I blush. She lets go of my hand and turns around. She walks back to the kitchen. She didn't see the paper towel on the floor, and she slips. I try to catch her since I'm right behind her. But instead of me catching her, she falls on top of me.
Then we were face-to-face, with only a couple inches between our faces. Then I noticed that the space between our faces was slowly decreasing. The next thing I know is that my lips connected with Lucinda's lips. We both melted into the kiss.
I suddenly hear the doorbell ring, which causing Lucinda to pull away from the kiss. I get up and help Lucinda up too. I quickly grabbed my light blue jacket and put it on without zipping it.
I answer the door to find Katelyn standing there. Shocked after her reaction yesterday, I cautiously said, "Katelyn? What are you doing here?"
She looks at me and said, "I want to apologize for yesterday. Can we just be friends?" I nod my head and said, "It's okay. And sure, of course we can be friends." Then she leaves.
I close the door and help Lucinda finish making breakfast.
When we finish eating, Lucinda says, "I enjoyed the party last night, and hanging out this morning. We should hang out again sometime." I nodded and said, "I agree." Then she left.
After I had put a shirt on underneath my jacket, I looked around and realize that the entire house was spotless. Lucinda must have also cleaned up the mess from the party, I thought. I think I might be in love with her.
Just then, I hear a knock on the door. I answer it and see Aphmau standing there. "Hey, Aph! What can I do for you?" I asked. She smiled and said, "I need to ask you some questions about something I noticed yesterday."

What do you think Aphmau wants to know?
Master out.