Ch. 44 The Wedding Planner

Lucinda's POV

I woke up and realized that I still needed to kiss Y/N to wake him up from the spell I casted on him yesterday. I went up to his face and planted my lips onto his. He regained consciousness and kissed back. I pulled away, laid my head back on his chest, and said, "I'm sorry for believing something someone posted instead of believing you. I forgive you, Kit-Kat." "Thanks for forgiving me, Lucy," he said as he put his arm around my waist, and his tail went around one of my thighs. Then he said, "Before we get stressed out by the wedding planning, how about we let someone else take care of it for us?" I realized that he had a point. "Yeah, you're right. But who would do it?" I said.

Your POV

I thought about it and said, "Hey, Lucinda?" "Yes, Y/N?" She replied. "Do you think Aphmau would want to take care of it for us?" I asked. She answered, "That's a great idea! I'm sure Aph would love to do it, sweetie." I kiss Lucinda on her head and said, "I need a shower before we can ask her." I get up, take off my clothes and get in the shower. A second later, I felt Lucinda get in behind me and put her arms around me. I smiled and turned around to face her. I kissed her and we began making out, as we took our shower together.
After the shower, we started getting dressed. I went to put a shirt on, but Lucinda stopped me by seductively whispering in my ear, "Don't worry about putting on a shirt, I prefer you without one, Sexy." I feel my face get a little red. Then I put on my jacket, but left it unzipped.
Then Lucinda and I headed over to Aphmau's house. I knock on the door. Aph answered it and immediately started blushing. Realizing it was because my abs were showing, I snapped my fingers to get Aph's attention. She blinked, shook her head, and said, "Sorry for staring. What do you 2 need?"
Lucinda and I looked at each other and then I said, "Could you do a huge favor for us?" Aph nodded and said, "Sure, what would that be?" Then Lucinda replied, "Would you be willing to do the wedding planning for our wedding day? We know that it's a lot to ask if you, but we thought you'd be the perfect person to ask." Aphmau jumped up and down and said, "Of course. I'd love to do it for you guys. I start the planning right away. I'll let you know when I finish. If I need to ask you guys for your input on things, I'll just ask." Lucinda and I then hug Aph, and thank her. We turn to leave, but Aphmau stops us and says, "Lucinda, would you mind if I borrow Y/N for a while? I need to talk with him about the wedding." Lucinda smiled and replied, "I wouldn't mind. Actually I've got to go open my Potion Shop and work for a few hours. So if you two want to hang out after you're done discussing certain things regarding the wedding, I wouldn't mind." Aph smiled and said, "Okay, when does your shift end?" "My shift today starts at 10AM, which is in 15 minutes. It ends around 8PM. I don't normally have a 10 hour shift, but 2 of my employees called in sick." Then Lucinda went to head over to her shop, but I stopped her and kissed her. She pulled away and left. I turned to Aphmau and followed her inside the house and sat on the couch.

1 Hour Later

After she finished asking my opinions on certain things regarding the wedding, she realized that she had to leave for her shift at the maid café. She apologized and said, "Kawaii~Chan works until 8 and so do I. If you want to, you can stay here and hang out with Katelyn. But I got to go." I nodded and she left.
A minute later, I decided to head home. Then I heard a voice say, "Finally, we're alone."

Who do you think said that?
Sorry for taking so long to write this chapter, I've been very busy lately.
Master out.