Ch. 42 I Don't Love You

Your POV

I finally get to the park, and sat on a bench. Then I sent a text to the number that called me earlier.

I get up and realize that I'm already at the bench that's next to the tallest oak tree

I get up and realize that I'm already at the bench that's next to the tallest oak tree. So I sat back down.
A few minutes later, a familiar Meif'wa girl with light blue hair and turquoise eyes walks up, and sits down next to me. Then she said, "I'm glad you decided to meet me here, Y/N." I turned to her and realized why I recognized her. "You're that Meif'wa that kissed me at Vylad's house!" She smirked and said, "You do remember me. I loved our kiss. But not as much as I love you." She then kissed me on the lips. I pushed her off of me and said, "I don't love you!" Then she through a potion on me and everything went black.

3 Hours Later

I wake up and realize that I'm naked and tied to a pole in a dimly lit room. There were no windows, and the only door was a thick solid metal door, which was locked. Just then, I see the Meif'wa from earlier open the door and close it behind her. I noticed that she was wearing only a bra and panties.
Then she noticed that I was awake, and said, "It's about time you woke up, my love. I know your name, but I don't think you know mine. My name is Nekoette." "Where am I, Nekoette? And why did you bring me here?" I asked. She giggles and said, "You're at my house. I brought you here because I love you." "I don't love you!" I yelled. She looks at me and said, "We both know that's a lie. Now kiss me and make it look real. If you don't, then you can say bye to your blue jacket." Then I noticed that there was someone else in the room, who I hadn't noticed, holding up my jacket and a pair of scissors. I decided that I had no choice and gave in. She takes off her shirt and kisses me on the lips and I kissed back and made my body language appear as if I was enjoying the kiss. Then I saw a flash of light and heard a camera sound effect. I pulled away and saw that the other person had taken a picture of me and Nekoette kissing. Then Nekoette punch me in the face and everything went black again.

Nekoette's POV

I thanked my brother, Dmitri, for helping me. He answered, "No problem, sis. What do you want me to do with the picture?" I smiled and said, "Post it on social media with the caption, 'My sister finally has a boyfriend!' That'll be sure to make his fiancée mad at him." He nods his head and leaves the room.
Then I managed to move Y/N onto the mattress that was in the room. I took off my bra and my panties, and then laid down next to him. I put my arms around him and rest my head on his bare chest. Then I slowly drift off to sleep.

Dante's POV

I was scrolling through the TV guide, trying to find something good to watch. After awhile, I gave up, and decided to look on social media to see if anyone that I knew had posted anything interesting. I then saw a picture that my old friend, Dmitri, had posted which caught my attention.

Wait, is that Y/N? I thought to myself

Wait, is that Y/N? I thought to myself. Isn't he engaged to Lucinda? Does this mean he's cheating on her? Does Lucinda know?!

What will Lucinda do when she finds out? Will she think the photo was real? Or will she know that it was forced?
Master out.